HELLO EVERY ONE
FIRST CONGRAT TO ALL TO UPDATE MOTO PHONE

TODAY I UPDATED MY DROID RAZR MAXX HD TO 4.4.2

SYSTEM VERSION 182.46.10

I NEED ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO UNLOCK BOOATLOADER
AND GET ROOT&CWM
THANX :laugh:

iBolski

You know, if you would research before just blindly taking an OTA (as has been discussed for YEARS now), you would have known that you should have avoided the Kit Kat OTA if you are on a locked bootloader.

Now, you have to sleep in the bed you made. You are stuck. There is NO going back to unlock it and there is no way to root KitKat on a locked bootloader.

I think I'm going to stay away from these forums for awhile until this all dies down. It's amazing how many people just fail to do a simple search and read and they would find the answers so much quicker than waiting on someone to reply.

nokia alkng

Nov 13, 2012
You know, if you would research before just blindly taking an OTA (as has been discussed for YEARS now), you would have known that you should have avoided the Kit Kat OTA if you are on a locked bootloader.

Now, you have to sleep in the bed you made. You are stuck. There is NO going back to unlock it and there is no way to root KitKat on a locked bootloader.

I think I'm going to stay away from these forums for awhile until this all dies down. It's amazing how many people just fail to do a simple search and read and they would find the answers so much quicker than waiting on someone to reply.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Third off, don't post in all caps, it's annoying. Fourth off, don't bump your own topic after an hour.

First off, questions don't belong in the dev forum. Second off, you can't unlock or root the system version you are on.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk