New Zopo Zp1000

Search This thread

csabiii

Feb 6, 2015
someone help me with an original zp1000 tf5336 touchscreen firmwear

someone help me with an original zp1000 tf5336 touchscreen firmware i have one but is not good because after flashing with tpupgrade apk my touch not response or helpme to change driver in this firmware with a good driver i hav all of these

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Zopo Zp 1000

New ZOPO ZP1000 Is arriving on the market.
    New model with octa core Mtk 6592 arrive soon......very soon....

Everybody are Welcome!​

MANY THANKS TO OUR MODERATORS !
    More attention to the Xda-developers Rules:
    http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?f=256
    Many thanks to "SUPER ADMIN" MR. MIKE
    Section setup Software:

Section setup Software:

Drivers Installation :

Procedure :

To install the USB drivers VCOM the phone must be turned off and connected to the PC with or without a battery depending on the type of device,
    get a screen like this in the device manager of the computer

Once you have installed the terminal will be shown in this way (the COM port may be different)

For those who have problems with the installation of these drivers and have had in the past a terminal mtk
    they may have a driver conflict, or even if you just do the confusion and installed it different,
    to solve, you can try to use the program
    usbdeview:
    http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/trans/usbdeview_italian.zip

select all items in that report as VCOM USB Preloader in the Mediatek figure right click Unistall and restart the PC.

Installation of the Firmware:

PROCEDURE

1) Setup new Firmware

To download the new firmware.

Do unzip the compressed file and insert into the firmware folder:

a) recovery modded
    b) Ebr1 and 2 to increase the primary partition up to max 10gb GB according me 7gb is preferred,
    http://forum.zopomobileshop.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1412&page=1&extra=#pid12286
    c) boot patched

Phone off without usb cable and possibly removed the battery and put back for a perfect reset .....
    and hold mode 'of off without usb cable connected!

Run Flashtool version octa-core ..... select the file, and then scatter firmware upgrade ...... NOW ONLY CONNECT USB CABLE not before!
    Wait for the end of the installation procedure of the firmware and eventually restart the phone!

This' whole simplified procedure for installing the original firmware.
    Root Section

1°) PREINSTALLED SUPERUSER FROM ZOPO COMPANY

Many Thanks to:
    Jessica, Feng, Xiaoyi, Jaynes,
    Marsapa, PaoloTHL, Command0, M3N3chm0,Biobio e everybody of my friends of several Forum
    cooperating including Rua1, Dezmen, Iceman and I apologize in advance if not list them all!

Video Section & Utility

In all those videos are shown the new product and the details of the phone !
    Not be considered spam or advertising is shown only to understand the difference and the details.[/B]​

Good Colonel !!

I was sure that you would have made ​​a video.
    :laugh::good: