[ROM][BETA] SpearmintGum Gummy Kang Release 3.2.1 [4/24/2012]

Search This thread

phaunro

Aug 8, 2008
Car dock not working - Possible fix?

using most recent version and when I put it in my bionic car dock it will not play any sound or music thru the audio output. Love this ROM, but i use my car dock for slacker and iheart radio alot and would love for it to work. Maybe something I have not set correctly, if so let me know.

Thanks

ryantrax

Dec 28, 2011
Dayton, OH
Love the latest update! No issues yet with data drops like some of the other ROMs out there.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium

shini_

Sep 19, 2011
I have a problem where my buttons stay on when the display is off, this happen when i use something other than auto brightness. If i change it back to auto bright it's fix ....

pauljohnson75

Jan 29, 2008
Dodge City
using most recent version and when I put it in my bionic car dock it will not play any sound or music thru the audio output. Love this ROM, but i use my car dock for slacker and iheart radio alot and would love for it to work. Maybe something I have not set correctly, if so let me know.

Thanks

I don't have the car dock so I can't test does it work with just headphones?

lemonoid

Jun 15, 2011
Boone, NC
I'm gonna see if this works in my car dock with my Motor Roadster thru Bluetooth. This is the first ROM I've flashed in a while, and I absolutely love it but I'm having some issues. My phone randomly freezes up, making me pull battery. and Temple Run keeps freezing mid game. It didn't freeze when I was on stock rooted like it does on gummy.

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

kdbrown5

Jul 7, 2010
I put this rom on yesterday. I receive and send texts, but that is about it. My phone does not sync with google, so my contacts etc have not updated. Also, I can place calls, but they do not fully go through. I can not hear any one through the speaker, and they can not hear me on their end.

Does anyone know where I should start? Is there a radio or modem I can flash to possibly reset this?

pauljohnson75

Jan 29, 2008
Dodge City
I put this rom on yesterday. I receive and send texts, but that is about it. My phone does not sync with google, so my contacts etc have not updated. Also, I can place calls, but they do not fully go through. I can not hear any one through the speaker, and they can not hear me on their end.

Does anyone know where I should start? Is there a radio or modem I can flash to possibly reset this?

Did you install the Gapps and is your phone on 5.9.902 you have to be on 902 or it won't work this link will help http://www.droidhive.com/forums/ind...estraprom-instructions-902-update-info-31312/

pauljohnson75

Jan 29, 2008
Dodge City
I'm gonna see if this works in my car dock with my Motor Roadster thru Bluetooth. This is the first ROM I've flashed in a while, and I absolutely love it but I'm having some issues. My phone randomly freezes up, making me pull battery. and Temple Run keeps freezing mid game. It didn't freeze when I was on stock rooted like it does on gummy.

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

Temple Run freezes up for me also I don't think there is much we will be able to do about it till motorola supplies us with an ICS Kernel and drivers.

kdbrown5

Jul 7, 2010
Yeah, the phone was on .902 before I rooted it.

edit: seems to be working now. Some of the settings in dialer settings (4636) are working now. Thanks for the help though

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts