M4 Time Zone issue

Search This thread

Rob_Storm

Sep 7, 2008
Is there the possibility of this being corrected? Just curious as I like the ROM's based on it but it drives me nuts.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Rob_Storm

Sep 7, 2008
Oops, can a mod please move this to general?

Sorry.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Kite edit: Yes, I can. ;) next time report it, there's an option for thread moves.

Last edited by a moderator:

tazman19

Mar 30, 2011
Middletown, NJ
The fix is easy enough where I don't think the devs are even bothering. Just set the time zone manually instead of automatic and the warning goes away.

Sent from my BAMF TBolt on Tapatalk.

josh0426

Nov 12, 2009
Southern Illinois
The fix is easy enough where I don't think the devs are even bothering. Just set the time zone manually instead of automatic and the warning goes away.

Sent from my BAMF TBolt on Tapatalk.

I dont really call it a fix though since anyone who uses verizon visual voicemail, this fix doesnt work. Autoupdate timezone must be enabled in settings for VVM to work, so yeah a fix would be nice.

macaraballojr

Nov 10, 2006
New York
I've also noticed that when auto timezone is disabled and i restart my phone the time isnt correct. this is a pain cuz sometimes I dont notice this and when I finally do all my txt are mixed up and so are my call logs...

+1 on a fix

hallstevenson

Feb 7, 2010
Germantown OH
I'm sure that's not what the OP meant as a solution to the issue. That's a workaround - a temporary one at that and has negative side-effects.

I have to suspect either a) the solution is very difficult or b) not enough people 'complain' about it.

If "a", someone should ask 'erishasnobattery' to solve it. Probably would take him 10-15 minutes !! :D