[ROM] [ICS] Android Open Kang Project - p4/wifi/vzw - milestone 6

Search This thread

bhundt

Aug 23, 2010
Calgary
Really? You must be the only unlucky one then, for everyone else this rom upgrades your camera to an 8MP one ... including LED flash!

Yes, the camera works great now! You have to do a full wipe of all partitions before you flash it. Don't bother searching the thread, btw.

Mine sees had xray capabilities now, I can see through hot girls dresses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent Sky Blue Tapatalk 2

krze

Sep 29, 2010
Los Angeles
So I'm running milestone 5 and I installed the latest gapps. but I also removed Gmail, wallet, and talk. I can't see my Google Calender app. :-\

I see it in my system /app folder using root explorer. Is this because I deleted some gapps? Any ideas how to install it again?

damngood98

Sep 7, 2009
Detroit
So I'm running milestone 5 and I installed the latest gapps. but I also removed Gmail, wallet, and talk. I can't see my Google Calender app. :-\

I see it in my system /app folder using root explorer. Is this because I deleted some gapps? Any ideas how to install it again?

try reflashing gapps with everything in it, then maybe using titanium backup or rom toolbox to uninstall after you comfirm it's working

Build 36 - 3 reboots after switch on

Hi!

I'm using build 36 with two significant problems:

- Sometimes, the tab completely freezes (reboot by 10 secs continious press on PWR button resets the tab)
- When rebooting, it takes three reboots until the Tab comes alive. After booted, the first reboot (only showing the boot animation, not the Samsung Tab 10.1 logo) occurs when showing the SIM pin pad, a second reboot after having entered the SIM pin. Then the Tab stays up. This is reproduceable.

Any hints to track down the reason?

Last edited:

Tdiliplane

Sep 4, 2011
hey i was wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of the space on both sides of the screen where you tap to go to the next screen... thanks

edit: nvm i found it.

Reactions: jamezelle

H2O37

Dec 18, 2009
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere, I'm rooted and have clockwork 4.0.0.4 installed on my tab, and I have the 4g one, whats my next steps in order to install AOKP? Do I need to update my kernel? Its a stock rogers tab

Thank you for any help you can provide me with

Jay Rock

Sep 27, 2011
San Diego
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere, I'm rooted and have clockwork 4.0.0.4 installed on my tab, and I have the 4g one, whats my next steps in order to install AOKP? Do I need to update my kernel? Its a stock rogers tab

Thank you for any help you can provide me with
You need to update your CWM version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Find milestone-6 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    one for science
    Does it fix camera issue I'm having?

OK, new rule: If anyone asks about the camera from now on, the answer is "Yes, my camera works great. Did you do a full wipe?"; follow up: "really? still doesn't work? Do another full wipe."

Go.
    updated to m3. mostly phone stuff, but some nice things in there for tablets. definitely worth upgrading i think.

I enabled more tablet settings/cleaned up some settings in RC. toggle icons should show, lockscreen works great now, things like that.

now that m3 is out, I'll probably be focusing on bringing the tablets up to where phones are feature-wise
    Here's the latest Build 39. I fixed the bootloop issues and merged all changes up to todays date for you guys.

Build 6.19.2012

Download HERE