[APP] FLIPBOARD for Android!!!!

Search This thread

grgsujan

Dec 17, 2010
try it yourself and you know how good it is. I haven't played much with currents. try it's good.

rec71

Oct 16, 2011
Calne
Wow. It's superb. Google Currents is gone gone gone.

I do see random Japanese/Chinese text occasionally though.

scuzzbag87

Jul 26, 2011
Tustin
App sucks uninstalled after 5min. I'm just not into these magazine app thingies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA

datagubben

Nov 25, 2010
Landskrona
Samsung Galaxy S21
screenshot201205300559.png

NEW

Flipboard for Android is now available from the official site (after register and waiting) and I have it for you guys now. It is little bit different from Samsung version and now it has update function also.

Here is latest version for Android generic :D

It says first after installation, not suitable for your phone bla bla bla, but just ignore it.

http://www.megashare.com/4293444

Last edited:

Oscar-Mark

May 14, 2012
Sweden
Really Great!

It's very nice and I* love the "paper scrolling"

Though I don't know which to use between Pulse, Currents, Taptu and Flipboard

Flipboard is still in early beta and looks and feel like an iphone app but I love the functions and "slide left to right to go back" function!

Pulse has been acting very weird lately and the scrolling is laggy, though I love the look of the app and the Pulse.me website!

Currents only supports RSS and take up a lot of space, but it caches the images which is really important! Though I don't like than you have pages that you scroll left or right and the bottom toolbar is way too small even on a 4.3 inch screen! it's not that good!

Taptu which I'm using right now is really good and probably the best of them! I really recommend!

Though I wish all had an easy to use "add to pocket" button instead of sharing to Pocket!

Top Liked Posts