Strange Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

Search This thread

afrojoc

Feb 18, 2011
Moore, OK
I have a gogroove flexsmart x3 that i use for bluetooth streaming in my car. It originally pairs just fine. Now whats supposed to happen is after the original pairing has been done, it should automatically connect once i start my car again. However on my nexus 5 I have to press the "unpair" button and then resync the two devices again. (as in have my nexus 5 search for my flexsmart x3).

this has happened on stock and every custom rom i've tried so far. this issue doesn't occur on my galaxy s4 or iphone 4s.

If you can help me then thanks!

afrojoc

Feb 18, 2011
Moore, OK
I have a gogroove flexsmart x3 that i use for bluetooth streaming in my car. It originally pairs just fine. Now whats supposed to happen is after the original pairing has been done, it should automatically connect once i start my car again. However on my nexus 5 I have to press the "unpair" button and then resync the two devices again. (as in have my nexus 5 search for my flexsmart x3).

this has happened on stock and every custom rom i've tried so far. this issue doesn't occur on my galaxy s4 or iphone 4s.

Still an issue.. meh. I may just get rid of this phone

dia_naji

Aug 29, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Same exact issue happened to me. Can you provide us with some more information. Has the device been rooted ? Custom rom or custom kernel.