[App][Media] Sony Xperia Z2 [Aroma - Version 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Aman_Arora

Jan 28, 2013
New Delhi
After flashing Aroma version, Back softkey not working, Google keyboard keep on force closing
HELP !!

Hmm. So there is an app for which is occuring to people. Please give me sometime to search and rectify.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

both problems are not app specific, they occurs all the time, idk why

When u had reviewed these apps earlier I had told that these problems exist.The keys automatically start working later but google keyboard probably has got some things clashing and force closing it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

N

NickQuedateConmigo

Theme chooser not working

Hi developer,

Everything Okay either for V2 or V3 installed this port to my rom.
But the theme chooser not working anymore.
Any ideal how to settled this problem?
So for i tried to install this port to C-rom and Pac man rom, both result same, you cannot used your CM Theme Chooser anymore. And i im not installed this port, i can change or used theme chooser as usual.

Edit:
New Cm Theme updated and this problem already settled. I use Pa gapps, no problem with Keybord but need to flash the gapps after flash this Modd Z2. Metadatecleneanup force close, so Pull out frm system app, no more edit music info. Not addicted to sociallife- pull out. Everything Okay for my gt-n7000 but still eat my battery. To removed this mod from your phone, go to recovery, wipe cache n dalvik cache, flash your ROM n gapps.

Last edited:

guytano86

Mar 6, 2010
California, United States
Well it has been tested on N4, if it wasn't guaranteed this device i wouldn't be here wasting my time. My camera doesn't work anymore, but all apps works. I'm using slims camera app. Will it work with stock camera?

Thanks for your great work.

Last edited:

defrt

Jun 24, 2013
Is the latest walkman included and fully working with sound modes? ?

mfelat

May 6, 2014
when I tried to install the Walkman apk after copying it to the phone, it says "xApp not installed" Should I install it differently? Thanks.

Last edited:

mfelat

May 6, 2014
when I tried to install the apk after copying it to the phone, it says "xApp not installed" Should I install it differently? Thanks.

I copied Walkman apk in system/priv-app and changed it's permissions to rw-r--r-- but it is still not working. Actually it was working before I zipped the Aroma, I think something went wrong there, or I missed a step or two!

dislplin01

Apr 10, 2011
Installed latest version of paranoid android Google keyboard keeps force closing and Google services

sroy001

Jan 23, 2011
Can anyone put a working v3 download link?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

amitbr

Dec 27, 2010
same question

It works perfectly, transparent bars and everything...but if I want to uninstall all the package, how I can do it?
It's a flashable zip so the installed apps are system ones...and I don't know what apps or processes was installed... :confused:

Sent with something from somewhere...
How can I remove the apps altogether?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys! First time I'm going to release something which I made while I was travelling.

Disclaimer : I'm not responsible for any bricks. Try at own risk.

Sony Xperia Z2 Apps! Includes

1) Home
    2) Walkman - Fixed
    3) Album
    4) Movies.
    5) Easy Home.
    6) Notes
    7) Sketch
    8) Smart Connect
    9) Social Life News.
    10) Xperia Lounge
    11) Social Life News.
    12) Tools Widgets
    13) Walkman Widget
    14) Weather Widgets
    15) Sony Xperia Z2 LWP
    16) Calender
    17) Sony Select
    18) Facebook Integration.

Mod edit - links removed

Installation:
    1) Make Backup!
    2) Flash it through Recovery.

Note: This is purely my work and I have taken every file from Doomlord's System Dump. If you like my work, you can always press Thanks and Donate to me!

If you like my work don't forget to rate is 5 stars

Thanks Aman_Arora for the mirrors.
    @fbermudez86 For the walkman link and identifying the issue for me! :)
    Uploading the AROMA Version!
    is the link to the fix posted?
    Cause the link on the first post still say last modified on mar 6th

Will update it in a while. I have uploaded it already.
    Fixed Walkman. I have also inlcuded fully working calender.
    Thanks for answer! I really like Sony's sound enhancements! Another question... Is there a way to flash only Walkman? I don't care about Sony launcher and others apps!

Inviato dal mio fantastico Nexus 5 con Franco's kernel

If you could another 2 days that would be nice,actually I am having my exams..After 2 days I have 3 days gaap..and the next exams after this is also the one which I can do without studying. :);)
    And use the thanks button :p

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 4