[Q] [HELP] Stuck in bootloop, can't access recovery

Search This thread

kellekeet

Jun 4, 2014
I tried to flash a ROM a while back, and it messed up my phone. When turning it on and not doing anything else, it gets stuck on the white HTC One screen (with the Beats logo at the bottom). If I hold the power and volume down button, it vibrates, displays the Quietly Brilliant screen, goes black, and does it again and again. There doesn't seem to be a way to turn it off, except to let the battery die.

I tried to run this RUU:
RUU M7 UL JB 50 Cingular US 1.26.502.12 Radio 4A.14.3250.13 10.33.1150.01 Release 318450 Signed 2
and it gives me error 170 (USB connection error). When plugged in to the computer, it shows up as a CD drive, and I can't really find anything relevant in the device manager.

What should I do? :confused:

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
I tried to flash a ROM a while back, and it messed up my phone. When turning it on and not doing anything else, it gets stuck on the white HTC One screen (with the Beats logo at the bottom). If I hold the power and volume down button, it vibrates, displays the Quietly Brilliant screen, goes black, and does it again and again. There doesn't seem to be a way to turn it off, except to let the battery die.

I tried to run this RUU:
RUU M7 UL JB 50 Cingular US 1.26.502.12 Radio 4A.14.3250.13 10.33.1150.01 Release 318450 Signed 2
and it gives me error 170 (USB connection error). When plugged in to the computer, it shows up as a CD drive, and I can't really find anything relevant in the device manager.

What should I do? :confused:

I can help you when I get home tonight...

first, post a fastboot getvar all minus your serial no. and IMEI
also install the HTC Drivers and download this RUU
http://www.androidruu.com/getdownlo...13_10.38j.1157.04_release_334235_signed_2.exe

kellekeet

Jun 4, 2014
I can help you when I get home tonight...

first, post a fastboot getvar all minus your serial no. and IMEI
also install the HTC Drivers and download this RUU

Thank you! I'm not too familiar with fastboot, but when I did the command, it was stuck on "waiting for device".