[SSPL & USPL] Flash any ROM to your Pharos

Search This thread

babyelephantt

Dec 9, 2006
Works 100%

Tested and it worked alright. Just take your time and follow the instructions given carefully it will work for you as well.

Good luck.

deropolis

Jul 6, 2010
i succeded

the most important step is 5 !!!!

5. Tap the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file, it must be tabbed while Camera & Power button are pressed.

After the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file was tabbed DONT RELEASE THE CAMERA AND POWER BOTTON , KEEP PRESSING 2 SECONDS AFTER THE haros_JumpSPL.nb file was tabbed and then RELEASE .

5.1 Quick double click on ROMUpdateUtility from the HARD SPL directory.
The most important step from the whole procedure.

Schumi_wk

Nov 14, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Pharos is unlocked, i can install a rom but after the install it doesn't start,

it still gives me the screen with the 3 colors and it says ONBL 1.11.0000 and SPL 1.11Mobiz

anyone can help me??

thanks

Last edited:

uxy1

Nov 27, 2010
htc p3470 - how to install the HSPL

This is a SSPL for use with esteve & pof's JumpSPL along with the HardSPL. It enables you to flash any ROM to your Pharos.

If you wanted to permanently unlock your device, the HardSPL was also available.

JumpSPL & HardSPL Instructions:
  1. Transfer the extracted files (JumpSPL.exe & Pharos_JumpSPL.nb) to your device and execute.
  2. Use 0x10000000 as Jump Address.
  3. After getting the Open File Dialog, press [Camera] & [Power] like you are going to enter Boot Loader, then tab on the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file (Pharos_JumpSPL.nb).

You will get the grey background screen, you can flash any ROM to your device at this point.

In some case, you may need to unplug and then plug the USB cable again.
  4. If you wanted to permanently unlock your device, why not, simply flash it with the HardSPL once and you are done.

After HardSPL, you will notice your SPL version change when boot;

From SPL 1.11.0001
    To SPL 1.11Mobiz

Recommended:
  • To make it easier, I recommend changing Button 3 (Camera) to <None> or the Camera may disturb you.

Thank you to esteve & pof for the JumpSPL.
Thank you to Mr. Ru Chonburi who create the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb.

I am just the tester and author of this article, all work was done by Mr. Ru Chonburi of PDA Mobiz (http://www.pdamobiz.com).

Enjoy flashing ...

hello,
I am completl new to this field.
I got from my boss a gift - htc 3470 with german language. I want to change the language to english. I have found you post and found it useful, Unfortunetly I could not follow your expalanation completly. Is it possible to receive 'step-by-step' explanation. I have already used Jump SPL, but I do not know if it worked - when the dialog box appeared, I have pushed the on/off button together with the camera button, but then just camera was turning on. So I have decided to click the application, and then the phone was restarting (I think). the screen was getting dark, and to turn it on i have pushed the on/off button again. the screen was visible again, which means that telephone did not restart fully I think.
Finally how to install HardSPL? and then what next to finally change the language?
I will be truly appreciate for your help
Lukas

mastmalang70

Dec 12, 2010
dutch rom

hi there , im looking for dutch rom to change the language in dutch (nederlands) ,currently its in english

thanks

wakeil

Nov 22, 2009
good work

Hi guys,

Here is my recommendation for unlocking your Pharos;

1. Set Button 3 (Camera) to <None>.
  2. After run the JumpSPL.exe and get the file list, press Camera first; then press Power. This is little difficult, if you pressed Power too long; you device may be turn off.
  3. Tab the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file, it must be tabbed while Camera & Power button are pressed.
After above, you should get grey background screen.
You can flash the HardSPL at this point.

If the flash success, you will get SPL 1.11Mobiz instead of original SPL 1.11.0001. This means the device is already unlocked.

It does work for me and I already flash Tom's WM6.1 ROM.

thanx

tested by me go good

dominica

Jun 1, 2010
This is a SSPL for use with esteve & pof's JumpSPL along with the HardSPL. It enables you to flash any ROM to your Pharos.

If you wanted to permanently unlock your device, the HardSPL was also available.

1. Transfer the extracted files (JumpSPL.exe & Pharos_JumpSPL.nb) to your device and execute.
  3. After getting the Open File Dialog, press [Camera] & [Power] like you are going to enter Boot Loader, then tab on the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file (Pharos_JumpSPL.nb).

You will get the grey background screen, you can flash any ROM to your device at this point.

4. If you wanted to permanently unlock your device, why not, simply flash it with the HardSPL once and you are done.

From SPL 1.11.0001
    To SPL 1.11Mobiz

Recommended:
  • To make it easier, I recommend changing Button 3 (Camera) to <None> or the Camera may disturb you.

I am just the tester and author of this article, all work was done by Mr. Ru Chonburi of PDA Mobiz (http://www.pdamobiz.com).

Enjoy flashing ...
pls explain into details newneas are around.
i followed the instructions but after step 1
i tried pressing camera and power buttom but i dont get grey bacgroung
it only goes to camera.pls help

orangade

Jun 12, 2008
Originally Posted by dotexe
i succeded

the most important step is 5 !!!!

5. Tap the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file, it must be tabbed while Camera & Power button are pressed.

After the Pharos_JumpSPL.nb file was tabbed DONT RELEASE THE CAMERA AND POWER BOTTON , KEEP PRESSING 2 SECONDS AFTER THE haros_JumpSPL.nb file was tabbed and then RELEASE .

5.1 Quick double click on ROMUpdateUtility from the HARD SPL directory.

thanks it works!!!

Zeitgeist4

Apr 9, 2010
Planet Earth
Which rom can I install on my pharos? I use the phone as a second unit and it would be nice if I would bring it "back to life":D

Thanks in advance for any reply

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

From SPL 1.11.0001
      To SPL 1.11Mobiz

Recommended:

Download: Pharos_JumpSPL Rapid Share (165KB)
    Download: Pharos_HardSPL 1.11 Rapid Share (672KB)

Enjoy flashing ...