Cyberon Voice Commander 2.5 Spanish, english and others

Search This thread

Trashman

Sep 30, 2006
Tested some mins on my tytn and apparently works perfect, apparently detects the language from the os and mimics it...as example, on an wm6.1eng it works in english...in my case i use an english OS but it easy to modify to be used in spanish speech...or any other language...if any1 is interested in doing such a mod ask here...

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/41...ander_v2.5.1.portable.rar.4182020.TPB.torrent

I think that it was extracted from a Benq P50 smartphone or something like that...

Supported languages:
Polski
Russian
Spanish
Turkish
English

BTW i dont know why the file is called speech commander, maybe the smartphone version have any difference, the exe is named voicecommander and it have the same options as the voice commander afaik...i mean, it can run programs, tell you the hour, dates, mail, etc...

Any1 have any idea what is VCDaemon.exe for?

Another thing, i cant make it work with my bt headphones, maybe some1 have a trick from a previous version?

Last edited:

Trashman

Sep 30, 2006
No1 have any idea? pls help, there is no other Voice commander in spanish, M$ didnt release any spanish version and cyberon only have crappy speed dials in spanish, in fact this one is working flawlesly on my tytn thru the speaker but cant set it to work with my bt headset, any help appreciated...

Trashman

Sep 30, 2006
Still no audio thru BT...

To make it more clear, my TyTn works perfect with my A2DP Motorola HT820, both music and games and programs and anything...but the strange thing is that even playing music in the headset i run CVC and i hear the "say a command" audio coming from the device speaker...

Last edited:

elmarto

Aug 20, 2007
Also looking for Spanish support...

Hey Trashman, a pleasure to see our flag in this forum, at least I´m not the only one looking for some acceptable spanish voice commander :D.
You mentioned that this supports Spanish, how do you enable that? FYI, I have an HTC Touch, and the app opened smoothly, but i didn´t see any option to change the app language.
Gracias!

AssassinsLament

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 8, 2007
Twin Cities
Try this out, I made it into a cab and added registry settings and shortcuts.

*it must be installed into the default directory (which is \Program Files\Cyberon\VoiceCommander)

It worked for me on my BT oakley rockr pros.

Trashman

Sep 30, 2006
@Assasinslament
Same on than be4, dunno what the problem is, maybe i already need a hard reset, ill come back after a HR
BTW im using farias rom, but i dont think that can cause any special problem...

@elmarto
hola hermano bienvenido al foro, me encanta esta gente, siempre que pueden ayudan, es re buena onda este sitio...con respecto a tu consulta te cuento que el cyberon detecta el idioma del windows que tienes instalado en tu dispositivo e imita ese idioma, o sea que si tienes el OS en ingles el cyberon anda en ingles, pero modificando a mano los archivos se lo puede engañar para que ande en español incluso en un dispositivo en ingles, si no entendes ni pepa de lo que digo mas facil bajate este torrent que es el que tengo yo modificado:
http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/4196018/VoiceCommander.2.5.1.forced.spanish.zip.4196018.TPB.torrent

AssassinsLament

Jun 8, 2007
Twin Cities
@Assasinslament
Same on than be4, dunno what the problem is, maybe i already need a hard reset, ill come back after a HR
BTW im using farias rom, but i dont think that can cause any special problem...

From what I can gather, the important part is if VCDaemon is running at startup. To ensure it runs correctly, just make sure the path to it is correct. I hardcoded the path of the shortcut to point to "\Program Files\Cyberon\VoiceCommand\VCDaemon.exe" So make sure you install it to the default directory and not onto your storage card. Also, I would imagine you'd have to do a soft reset to get VCDaemon to start up and run in the background.

It worked perfect with mine, I could press the BT button on my headset and VoiceCommander started right up, and the voice prompt came on the headset, and everything was fine.

Trashman

Sep 30, 2006
Id try a HR in a few days to test it in a clean environment, but it isnt working even using your installer...and the deamon is running at startup, i noted it before too...the strange thing is that the headset button dont activate voicecommander...but i installed so much **** since i flashed the farias rom that i cant be sure of anything (it took me only 2 months to screw my WM, im faster everytime LOL)

Im thinking that maybe the culprit is that my headset (HT-820) is the "fake" version...it works perfectly only that i cant update the firmware...but everything else works perfect...its strange...

AssassinsLament

Jun 8, 2007
Twin Cities
Id try a HR in a few days to test it in a clean environment, but it isnt working even using your installer...and the deamon is running at startup, i noted it before too...the strange thing is that the headset button dont activate voicecommander...but i installed so much **** since i flashed the farias rom that i cant be sure of anything (it took me only 2 months to screw my WM, im faster everytime LOL)

Im thinking that maybe the culprit is that my headset (HT-820) is the "fake" version...it works perfectly only that i cant update the firmware...but everything else works perfect...its strange...

I think you might just need a HR. I've tested it twice off of fresh rom installs and it works fine, maybe if you've used other BT software like MS VoiceCommand, maybe that's hosing a setting somewhere. Good luck, let me know how it pans out after a HR.

seagleye

May 12, 2008
Istanbul
hi guys, i extracted it from a Benq E72 smartphone and send it another forum. Good to see its workin perfect:)

http://benq-e72.blogspot.com/2008/05/cyberon-voicespeech-commander-v251.html

Tested some mins on my tytn and apparently works perfect, apparently detects the language from the os and mimics it...as example, on an wm6.1eng it works in english...in my case i use an english OS but it easy to modify to be used in spanish speech...or any other language...if any1 is interested in doing such a mod ask here...

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/41...ander_v2.5.1.portable.rar.4182020.TPB.torrent

I think that it was extracted from a Benq P50 smartphone or something like that...

Supported languages:
Polski
Russian
Spanish
Turkish
English

BTW i dont know why the file is called speech commander, maybe the smartphone version have any difference, the exe is named voicecommander and it have the same options as the voice commander afaik...i mean, it can run programs, tell you the hour, dates, mail, etc...

Any1 have any idea what is VCDaemon.exe for?

Another thing, i cant make it work with my bt headphones, maybe some1 have a trick from a previous version?

Trashman

Sep 30, 2006
Ok, HR and exactly the same problem, its either my headset or the faria rom, any1 can confirm at least the faria rom?

AssassinsLament

Jun 8, 2007
Twin Cities
Ok, so all you people downloading but no one saying if it works or not with their bluetooth? It works with mine, but I just wanna make sure it's working with everyone else too.

Trashman

Sep 30, 2006
Ok, ive gone thru the PITA of flashing a non-CUSTOM rom (some original at&t, cant remembet wich one) and it did the same as before...going back to farias, i think that my problem must be on the headphones...to bad, this one looks pretty nice :(

ccastroelo

Jun 28, 2008
@Assasinslament
@elmarto
hola hermano bienvenido al foro, me encanta esta gente, siempre que pueden ayudan, es re buena onda este sitio...con respecto a tu consulta te cuento que el cyberon detecta el idioma del windows que tienes instalado en tu dispositivo e imita ese idioma, o sea que si tienes el OS en ingles el cyberon anda en ingles, pero modificando a mano los archivos se lo puede engañar para que ande en español incluso en un dispositivo en ingles, si no entendes ni pepa de lo que digo mas facil bajate este torrent que es el que tengo yo modificado:
http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/4196018/VoiceCommander.2.5.1.forced.spanish.zip.4196018.TPB.torrent

Hi, is possible u make a version in Brazilian Portuguese or tell-me how can I do (how hexa value i have to change, etc)? You can help-me? Thx a lot and gracias.

claudio