Did I get a steal of a deal?????

Search This thread

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
I think I may have just got a steal of a deal on a new SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 32GB black for

$459.99 including tax and shipping.

Crossing my fingers till I get it.

Geordie Affy

Oct 21, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I'm from the UK but still I know thats an amazing deal, I really hope it is this years model as some people have had it when they thought they were purchasing this years model but turned out to be last years Note 10.1 due to the seller making a mess of the description.

Anyways best of luck mate :good:

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
I'm from the UK but still I know thats an amazing deal, I really hope it is this years model as some people have had it when they thought they were purchasing this years model but turned out to be last years Note 10.1 due to the seller making a mess of the description.

Anyways best of luck mate :good:

The description just says Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32gb NEW and the photo is a 2014 32gb box front and back photo of the box. Description had no part or sku number. I think the auction does have some holes so it should not be a problem filing a complaint with Ebay for a total refund. The sellers does have a15 day return policy so my gamble is slim.

I may not even keep it but resell if it truly is the 2014 model as I'm very happy with my G-Note GT-N8013 and I'm a little worried about all the issues that folks are venting about the 2014 edition on this site, personally I think most of the complaints are from people that like to complain.

Last edited:

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
Did I get a steal of a deal?????

A pretty rhetorical question, no? When the big brown (or white) truck drops it off and you open it if it's a shiny new Note 10.1 2014 32GB black that normally sells for $599 you got a great deal. If it's not you have weeks of arbitration ahead of you with eBay/PayPal trying to get your money back. With eBay and CL you spin the wheel and takes your chances. BTW, get third party insurance on it if you haven't already. Samsung doesn't warrant their products sold by non-authorized resellers.

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
A pretty rhetorical question, no? When the big brown (or white) truck drops it off and you open it if it's a shiny new Note 10.1 2014 32GB black that normally sells for $599 you got a great deal. If it's not you have weeks of arbitration ahead of you with eBay/PayPal trying to get your money back. With eBay and CL you spin the wheel and takes your chances. BTW, get third party insurance on it if you haven't already. Samsung doesn't warrant their products sold by non-authorized resellers.

I always purchase warranty with accident protection on all my tablets anyway as it's a good idea and it helps with resale after there a year old.

You are correct......... when big brown comes we will see if it's a fairy tale or a nightmare.

Last edited:

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
My fairy tale of a deal - New 32gb Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition in a seal box arrived today and I'm feeling pretty good about my decision to take a $459.99 gamble on it.

WOW.... Compared to my GT-N8013 the new 2014 edition has a very different feel, the footprint is much smaller, it's thinner, lighter and the screen is crazy crisp and clear.

When I read all of the post about the screen being so much better I thought people were just excited about there new purchase.

Well yeah now I see why they were excited because it is much nicer.

Last edited:

Geordie Affy

Oct 21, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne
My fairy tale of a deal - New 32gb Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition in a seal box arrived today and I'm feeling pretty good about my decision to take a $459.99 gamble on it.

WOW.... Compared to my GT-N8013 the new 2014 edition has a very different feel, the footprint is much smaller, it's thinner, lighter and the screen is crazy crisp and clear.

When I read all of the post about the screen being so much better I thought people were just excited about there new purchase.

Well yeah now I see why they were excited because it is much nicer.

Happy for ya pal :good: - you'll enjoy this beast am sure.