[Q] Odin Failed!

Search This thread

Loki1949

Apr 23, 2013
Around Memphis
Hi guys if someone can please help me? I used Odin to root my phone downloaded the files ran everything the way it should be and I have 100x's before. However something went wrong I have done this to a ton of android devices but this is the 1st time with the Note SGH-I717 (ATT0 can someone please help me? Thanks

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
Hi guys if someone can please help me? I used Odin to root my phone downloaded the files ran everything the way it should be and I have 100x's before. However something went wrong I have done this to a ton of android devices but this is the 1st time with the Note SGH-I717 (ATT0 can someone please help me? Thanks

With the info you have given..........

Are the drivers installed on computer?
Are you running as administrator?
Which version of Odin?

My guess is the 2nd one. Super easy to miss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app

Loki1949

Apr 23, 2013
Around Memphis
With the info you have given..........

Are the drivers installed on computer?
Are you running as administrator?
Which version of Odin?

My guess is the 2nd one. Super easy to miss.

I got it fixed not long after i asked. Must have been a bad file. However im back on 2.3.6 my drivers will not work so Kies will not updat and im unable to flash any roms.

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
I got it fixed not long after i asked. Must have been a bad file. However im back on 2.3.6 my drivers will not work so Kies will not updat and im unable to flash any roms.

There was a time or two where my drivers would not install. But I disconnect and reconnect or returned to stock and connect to computer and they would install.
2.3.6 ??? You should have upgrade to JB