screen damaged

Search This thread

yassero

Sep 2, 2007
my S3 fell and screen turned purple then now completely dimmed. Phone is still working. I am runnung Slim rom 4.4.2. I powered on the phone in download mode and used adb pull /sdcard and was able to get all files from sdcard. What I am looking for now is a cable with micro usb from the phone's end and USB + HDMI (or micro HDMI) from the other end so I can connect the phone to my TV through HDMI and connect a USB mouse to the cable so I am able to control the phone. Is there such a cable ?

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
I think the genuine Samsung hdmi interface included a usb otg connector, but you'd have to check the specs. Bluetooth mouse/keyboard would also work.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

yassero

Sep 2, 2007
I think the genuine Samsung hdmi interface included a usb otg connector, but you'd have to check the specs. Bluetooth mouse/keyboard would also work.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I read USB port on the cable is a power port only. I can not use a BT mouse or keyboard cause the screen does not sense any touches, hence will not be able to turn BT on. That's why I am looking for a cable that can avail video & mouse simultaneously.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app