Battery life bad since 4.4.2 update.

Search This thread

Jakeuten

Dec 8, 2012
Duluth
Battery life is doing quite bad due to android system. any idea how to fix? thanks!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1403743305885.jpg
    1403743305885.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 131

BWolf56

Mar 25, 2011
Outaouais
Battery life is doing quite bad due to android system. any idea how to fix? thanks!

that could be due to your bad signal. You might wanna look into another modem (unless you took that screenshot somewhere you don't really have signal).

You could download BetterBatteryStats and monitor a full charge. That would give you a better idea of what is draining your battery.

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Definitely use better battery stats to monitor your wakelocks. But on that battery screen tap on Android System and it'll tell you what processes have been running.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Oh, and if youve updated to kk using the ota, you cannot use any other modems unfortunately. You'll get no signal at all.

Reactions: BWolf56

Jakeuten

Dec 8, 2012
Duluth
that could be due to your bad signal. You might wanna look into another modem (unless you took that screenshot somewhere you don't really have signal).

You could download BetterBatteryStats and monitor a full charge. That would give you a better idea of what is draining your battery.

that was temporary signal due to being at a cabin with concrete walls. i have full bars at home.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Definitely use better battery stats to monitor your wakelocks. But on that battery screen tap on Android System and it'll tell you what processes have been running.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Oh, and if youve updated to kk using the ota, you cannot use any other modems unfortunately. You'll get no signal at all.