[Q] Which ROM to install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

anotherfakeusername

May 18, 2013
Since the moderator closed my thread without even reading what I wrote, as if a bot or something, let me try again....

Can anyone recommend an Android 4.4x ROM that works rooted, and works with the latest TWRP?

I want all the basic features to work. I read that Viper won't work with the compass with changing the kernel, and Bad Boyz Sprint ONE ROMz won't work with the latest TWRP.

I don't want to install 20 different ROMs and test each when other people already did that already, that's the whole point of the internet.

-MightyMouse-

Jun 19, 2013
Somewhere Between Here and There
Sorry but I saw your last thread and he was right to close it. Roms can't be recommended. Isn't a written rule but it's common courtesy. To recommend a Rom is to say that one Rom is better than another. Do you understand what I mean

Reactions: Neo

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
Since the moderator closed my thread without even reading what I wrote, as if a bot or something, let me try again....

Can anyone recommend an Android 4.4x ROM that works rooted, and works with the latest TWRP?

I want all the basic features to work. I read that Viper won't work with the compass with changing the kernel, and Bad Boyz Sprint ONE ROMz won't work with the latest TWRP.

I don't want to install 20 different ROMs and test each when other people already did that already, that's the whole point of the internet.

OK, so lets re-cap. You posted this already and were asked not to do so:
Greetings,
These type of threads are not allowed everyone has their own opinion of what's best/solid.
Best thing to do is read and flash and find out what's best/solid for you.
Thread closed.

Thanks,
BD619
Yet here you are posting the same again.

Now you are breaking XDA rule by spamming the forum.
(please take note of rule 7 and now 2.3)

So let me reiterate.

No Best Rom request threads.

Why? You ask.
  • This is a forum for development
  • This IS NOT a forum for comparison.
  • If this thread were open for long enough, you would end up with fighting between users that feel the rom they use is the best.
    ~Hence, no straight answer
    ~Hence, you end up trying several
    ~Hence, you realize, the mod you ignored has much wisdom

so ends the lesson of why we close these threads.

Thank you
HatTipSmileyAnim.gif

Closed.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

OK, so lets re-cap. You posted this already and were asked not to do so:
    Greetings,
    These type of threads are not allowed everyone has their own opinion of what's best/solid.
    Best thing to do is read and flash and find out what's best/solid for you.
    Thread closed.

Thanks,
    BD619
    Yet here you are posting the same again.

Now you are breaking XDA rule by spamming the forum.
    (please take note of rule 7 and now 2.3)

So let me reiterate.

No Best Rom request threads.

Why? You ask.
    • This is a forum for development
    • This IS NOT a forum for comparison.
    • If this thread were open for long enough, you would end up with fighting between users that feel the rom they use is the best.
      ~Hence, no straight answer
      ~Hence, you end up trying several
      ~Hence, you realize, the mod you ignored has much wisdom

so ends the lesson of why we close these threads.

Thank you
    HatTipSmileyAnim.gif

Closed.png

Sorry but I saw your last thread and he was right to close it. Roms can't be recommended. Isn't a written rule but it's common courtesy. To recommend a Rom is to say that one Rom is better than another. Do you understand what I mean