[HC MOD] Leedroid Tweaks v2.0beta for the View

Search This thread
J

j4n87

hey any progress with the smooth rosie tweaks? :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App

Sry no. Working atm on my HTC One X.

But I wonder if this smooth rosies work on HC Flyer?
I think there wasnt any 3D effects on widgets? ...using ADW launcher, so cant tell exactly =D

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
sweet! Lucky you with the one x, that's an awesome phone! and yeah, I use sense because I love the widgets, but the 3d scrolling killlsssssss it so much. makes it so choppy. :)

spartan1987

Aug 5, 2010
Atlanta
hey any progress with the smooth rosie tweaks? :)

I've been working on it ;)

Sry no. Working atm on my HTC One X.

But I wonder if this smooth rosies work on HC Flyer?
I think there wasnt any 3D effects on widgets? ...using ADW launcher, so cant tell exactly =D

How can I check to be sure that there is no 3D effect on the widgets? it would definitely improve the performance of CypherROM were I to get it working, but I'm no .smali guru by any means.

Also, when you get a chance jan, can you add wimax toggle for the flyer to the quicksettings, and get with me to test the HW key toggle too? I know everybody over there is pumped over the One X release, which I envy, so if you get the opportunity, hit me up on gchat.

spartan1987

Aug 5, 2010
Atlanta
nice, spartan! that would make it much quicker, IMO.

Ok just to update you, I was told that the fusion.apk is too big for m10 tools to compile correctly, and also that the guy that was developing it so that we could do a lot more stuff with sense stopped developing on it, so implementing the ultrasmooth mods won't be possible for now.
Jan, is that right or do you have something in the mix?

J

j4n87

Ok just to update you, I was told that the fusion.apk is too big for m10 tools to compile correctly, and also that the guy that was developing it so that we could do a lot more stuff with sense stopped developing on it, so implementing the ultrasmooth mods won't be possible for now.
Jan, is that right or do you have something in the mix?

that smooth rosie stuff is in Rosie.apk m8.
And it isnt that eas to implement it (-;

bsoplinger

Jan 17, 2011
I'm feeling very frustrated and clueless. This thread caught my eye and the pics look good. I looked through this forum but didn't see Leedroid. I did find it over on the Flyer dev forum but that sure seemed to be just for the Flyer. Where exactly do I get Leedroid so I can apply these tweaks?

Sent from my PG41200 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

J

j4n87

I'm feeling very frustrated and clueless. This thread caught my eye and the pics look good. I looked through this forum but didn't see Leedroid. I did find it over on the Flyer dev forum but that sure seemed to be just for the Flyer. Where exactly do I get Leedroid so I can apply these tweaks?

...this tweaks has nothing to do with Leedroid himself.

I developed it independent from him.
Just called them leedroid tweaks at teh beginning, because i used his rom ^^.

should work cypher rom without problems.

bsoplinger

Jan 17, 2011
Doh! I get it now.

Next question then is which ROM do these work with? Stock? The cyber-something I've seen?

bsoplinger

Jan 17, 2011
I just wanted to be sure before I took what is to me a big step. Everything I've read seems to suggest that I really need to fully reset my tablet if I go from the stock ROM to one of the custom ones. I have no desire to reinstall 600+ apps twice, once will be enough.

So I do a nandroid (backup from recovery) to get me back to stock if I want and a full titanium backup to have all my apps and most of my data to restore to the new ROM, correct?

J

j4n87

I just wanted to be sure before I took what is to me a big step. Everything I've read seems to suggest that I really need to fully reset my tablet if I go from the stock ROM to one of the custom ones. I have no desire to reinstall 600+ apps twice, once will be enough.

So I do a nandroid (backup from recovery) to get me back to stock if I want and a full titanium backup to have all my apps and most of my data to restore to the new ROM, correct?

correct.

DeSim

Nov 1, 2009
Fort Wayne
dont think it works on stock

dont have a bar at all after flashing it, but could be my mistake. Im guessing i was suppose to wipe cahe and dev cahe then flash..that is what i did. im new to the evo view but been flashing since the G1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nice, spartan! that would make it much quicker, IMO.