Wanting a nexus few questions..

Search This thread

OuncE718

Feb 27, 2010
DC by way of BK
Wait... he's got a Grand National and a Typhoon and it's the Typhoon that's his prized possession??? That's craziness. I'd kill to have a Grand National. The Typhoon not so much.

Sent from my Moto X

Idk why he loves the Typhoon more. It has low miles also. Around 30k. Maybe because the Typhoon is more rare (they only made it for 2 years) that's why he love it more. I've seen a lot of GN's and only 2 Typhoon's not including his.

The most fun I've ever had was in a T-Top GN he used to own that ran 10's. I remember summer time, me and him cruising with the top down and going to the street races.

SORRY FOR BABBLING ON. I JUST LOVE CARS AND MISS THOSE TIMES.

sent from my neXus 5

Reactions: WarRaven

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Idk why he loves the Typhoon more. It has low miles also. Around 30k. Maybe because the Typhoon is more rare (they only made it for 2 years) that's why he love it more. I've seen a lot of GN's and only 2 Typhoon's not including his.

The most fun I've ever had was in a T-Top GN he used to own that ran 10's. I remember summer time, me and him cruising with the top down and going to the street races.

sent from my neXus 5

We totally hijacked this thread haha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

sent from my neXus 5

We totally hijacked this thread haha
    Yes and no.. Guess i should have been clear but while looing in the for sale i seen guys asking what letter / number it started with. As in a revision i guess.

You can check the hardware revision by going into bootloader mode (hold down both VOLUME DOWN & POWER at the same time until the bootloader pop up). As far as I know the latest hardware revision says "rev 11". I can not confirm if there really is a previous hardware revision and a new one because some users are saying there's no such thing and others are saying there is.

sent from my neXus 5

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

This is not spam but this is my car im selling..Im a ford guy also just this screen name ive had since 16 and cant come to changing it.. http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/cto/4289025774.html.. Belive me ford all the way.lol

By the way, don't punk out. You're screen name is a great one. Chevy all day!!! Although I've always had a thing for a Foxbody Stang. My first car was a 87 LX with a bcam, longtubes, H-pipe, T-5 and 373's. It was pretty quick.

sent from my neXus 5
    Wait... he's got a Grand National and a Typhoon and it's the Typhoon that's his prized possession??? That's craziness. I'd kill to have a Grand National. The Typhoon not so much.

Sent from my Moto X

sent from my neXus 5