[Game][3.0+] 4 PICS one Word - Connection Game - BETA Tester needed

Search This thread

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
appzinventors.wordpress.com
Dear All,

The App is kind of 4 PICS one Word..

The App name is : Connections - Reason for Connection is You should think 1 2 3 4 - connect the answer.. So We made the App name into Connections..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appinos.imageconnectionsfree

=* INSTANT FUN
No registration, no complicated rules. Just start playing and have fun!
* SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
Which word are we looking for? Look at the pictures; find out what they have in common. Win!

* BRAINTEASER
Not Just word game... Tease and train your brain to ultimate
* LANGUAGE TRAINER
Apart from play and fun... This game is designed to train your English language skills

Last edited:
Reactions: vandy87

robneymcplum

Oct 22, 2007
midlands
Runs on all my devices, the game is as you would expect and although the UI works fine, no issues at all it isnt the best thing in the world to look at, could do with some help on that. Even the launcher icon and playstore png for example could do with improving IMO, so let me know if you want any help with that. Also, although I could solve the puzzles, the images used often were 'only just' related to the word to be found, don't know if English is your first language, and if not you've done a fantastic job but some bits of it seemed off somehow. Cant put my finger on it...
Overall though, as a game, it works fine on all I tried, the mechanics are all there just I personally think the looks can be improved, but that could just be me. If this is the first test to check it 'works' then it does, if version 2 of your plan is to improve the UI then I look forward to that, and again, any help with design ideas I'm more than willing to help. I cant code or develop for s**t, past compiling roms, so this is all I could offer :)

Good luck though all the same.

Reactions: jacksparao

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
appzinventors.wordpress.com
Big thanks

Thanks for clar review..

1 I'm not a native English speaker.
2 We are looking for a better icon to replace in play-store..
3 Your ideas & suggestion to improve the app - always welcome.
4 If you can help us in UI part it will be great.. we are lack in UI always..
5 You can reach me personally - jacksparao@gmail.com

Runs on all my devices, the game is as you would expect and although the UI works fine, no issues at all it isnt the best thing in the world to look at, could do with some help on that. Even the launcher icon and playstore png for example could do with improving IMO, so let me know if you want any help with that. Also, although I could solve the puzzles, the images used often were 'only just' related to the word to be found, don't know if English is your first language, and if not you've done a fantastic job but some bits of it seemed off somehow. Cant put my finger on it...
Overall though, as a game, it works fine on all I tried, the mechanics are all there just I personally think the looks can be improved, but that could just be me. If this is the first test to check it 'works' then it does, if version 2 of your plan is to improve the UI then I look forward to that, and again, any help with design ideas I'm more than willing to help. I cant code or develop for s**t, past compiling roms, so this is all I could offer :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear All,

The App is kind of 4 PICS one Word..

The App name is : Connections - Reason for Connection is You should think 1 2 3 4 - connect the answer.. So We made the App name into Connections..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appinos.imageconnectionsfree

=* INSTANT FUN
    No registration, no complicated rules. Just start playing and have fun!
    * SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
    Which word are we looking for? Look at the pictures; find out what they have in common. Win!

* BRAINTEASER
    Not Just word game... Tease and train your brain to ultimate
    * LANGUAGE TRAINER
    Apart from play and fun... This game is designed to train your English language skills

Tester

Any best tester around here..
    In

I have TAB 2 and S3... I'm ready to test the app...

Any best tester around here..
    Test and share report

I have TAB 2 and S3... I'm ready to test the app...