(MOD)BeatsAudio installer [UPDATED 4/25/2014]

Search This thread

morschesholz

Apr 3, 2014
Very nice. I think I will give it a try soon.

I'm just curious. How does it work actually? Are the libs gonna be invoked by the running system automatically? As far as I can see the updater-script only extracts the files. Don't they have to be included somewhere?
Or do I need a special audio player for this?

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com
Nope it replaces some libs. And changes your audio policy. The real trick is you'll notice I removed dspmanger and replaced the
libcyanogen-dsp.so

Sent from my One Mini using Tapatalk

Last edited:

corgan1001

Dec 26, 2011
Nope it replaces some libs. And changes your audio policy. The real trick is you'll notice I removed dspmanger and replaced the
libcyanogen-dsp.so

I have a rather odd request. I've been dealing with my phone locking up quite a bit, and I really started digging into this issue over the weekend. I think it may have started after I flashed this some time back when you originally posted it. I flashed the file for the proper H-boot, and i don't suspect it's an issue with what you put together, I think something just went wrong along the way.

Would you be able to make a .zip to revert the files back to the original ones?

invisiblesense

Oct 1, 2012
London
Tried this on my Galaxy Note Edge, everything works great but music through bluetooth doesn't work. Music continues to play through phone speaker.

HtcOneMiniDev989

May 29, 2016
Does this have the notification at the top with the little b
also it would mean the WORLD if someone told me how to get my htc one mini music player back because i like it more then Apollo. If you know how i can get my htc one mini music player back please let me know asap i really do appreciate it :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well i made some changes here now this SHOULD work on every non stock rom. just flash in recovery and let me know how everything works. Im pretty sure ive gotten all the bugs out but keep me posted.
    Just flash a new nightly it'll erase the mod.