Unusable evo 3d

Search This thread

zalbert78

Mar 5, 2014
Hello everyone I wanted to put my original problem with the evo 3d, after having tinkered a lot with the 4EXT trying various roms including yas9 10 and smiui that I loved very much I decided to attempts- off .
Reading the various threads on how to make s- off I realized that I need the stock rom that I promptly tried to reinstall but always gave me error is version zip exe version .
Now the situation ' as follows:
I can access the bootloader
S-ON hboot-1.53 0007

The 4EXT 'was removed I tried to flash it manually via fastboot but it goes into bootloop does not start I was able to start another recovery of which the name escapes me now but without SmartFlash and that ' only exists in the 4EXT no rom that I've tried to install allowed me to restart the phone.
This ' my getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.53.0007
(bootloader) version-baseband: 11.25.3504.06_M
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.28.401.1
(bootloader) serialno: SH1A4V200201
(bootloader) imei: 356871045294596
(bootloader) product: shooter_u
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8260
(bootloader) modelid: PG8630000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 5229mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 10e127f0
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
If anyone has any suggestions would really help
Thanks in advance

mhnx

Sep 23, 2010
Thessaloniki
Google Pixel 7 Pro
In order to flash a ruu you must relock the bootloader with 'fastboot oem lock'. After this try again flashing the ruu file.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda app-developers app

zalbert78

Mar 5, 2014
In order to flash a ruu you must relock the bootloader with 'fastboot oem lock'. After this try again flashing the ruu file.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda app-developers app

If i do fastboot oem lock android will not boot anymore but only bootloader cannot apply the ruu from bootloader i try both zip file and exe

mhnx

Sep 23, 2010
Thessaloniki
Google Pixel 7 Pro
If i do fastboot oem lock android will not boot anymore but only bootloader cannot apply the ruu from bootloader i try both zip file and exe

Unlock again with the bin file from fastboot and flash THIS (my upload) 4ext recovery and tell me if you can enter the recovery. If you stuck on boot loader loading the pg86img remove the sdcard and try again to enter the recovery.

Sent from my Evo3D using xda-developers app.

zalbert78

Mar 5, 2014
Thanks i was able to go back to Stock rom relocked the bootloader went on fastboot mode and launch the exe, thanks for the help

Reactions: mhnx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks i was able to go back to Stock rom relocked the bootloader went on fastboot mode and launch the exe, thanks for the help