Tmobile 2 rom issues

Search This thread

ichristianp16

Aug 29, 2009
wassup folks i need some serious help. i was running slimkat weekly 6 4.4.4 on my tmobile note 2 and then i decided to try ezkat 2.0 touchwiz 2.0 . i did a factory wipe and reset and it kept getting hung up at the samsung boot screen in a boot loop . so i went back into recovery and wiped everything and restored my backup of the slimkat rom . NOW heres where the trouble starts . the backup i made runs through fine at the startup and then it automatically bootlops ans 30 seconds after start up . I tried flashing other roms such as dirty unicorns 4.4.4 and a fresh slimkat install . slimkat keeps rebooting itself and the dirty unicorns rom is unable to find service . matter a fact every rom is unable to find service . im tired of wiping the phone and trying to get this phone back to normal and i would just like some help . this all started because of the ezkat 2.0 rom ..PLEASE HELP ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Goody68

Oct 28, 2013
Portland , OR
If you want to go back to stock, you need to flash stock firmware through odin and then after flash go into stock recovery and wipe cache/div and factory reset… then reboot!
If you want 4.4 kit kat roms, you need to follow instuctions exactly! And flash t-mobile modem to get service! And flash SU aswell!

S5/Note2-3 T889

Reactions: ichristianp16

ichristianp16

Aug 29, 2009
If you want to go back to stock, you need to flash stock firmware through odin and then after flash go into stock recovery and wipe cache/div and factory reset… then reboot!
If you want 4.4 kit kat roms, you need to follow instuctions exactly! And flash t-mobile modem to get service! And flash SU aswell!

S5/Note2-3 T889

is there any way to run odin on a mac cpu . its the only cpu i have

Coug76

Feb 27, 2011
East of Seattle
Make certain you flash the MK7 modem back onto your T889. eZCAT flashes the I317 modem whether you want it or not.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

S5/Note2-3 T889