New:Full-featured browser( Uzard )Support flash

Search This thread

hkp2p

Apr 1, 2010
Hong kong
Full-featured browser (Uzard) support flash;)
Similar speed and Opera 10:)
Please forgive my poor English:(
wvga version

Individual Test experience: play video,support WIFI hotspot; can upload / download files; most important thing is can quickly . . . . . . . BUG: prone to dropped calls, I do not know whether use the connection (network) related?
All in all; is a powerful browser

download experience will know..

Attachments

• uZardPDA.jpg
    uZardPDA.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 6,448
Last edited:

Finezt

Jan 23, 2010
Paramaribo
This browser is very good better than skyfire.plays flash 10 videos in full screen its stable tabbed browsing favorites superfast( close to opera 10 )
i gotta mention that the videos are a bit laggy but then again its still in beta

Really recommend to try this browser and share your feelings about it with us

MartyLK

Apr 19, 2010
Oklahoma City
I have to say, although I have barely used this new browser, I am very impressed with what I have experienced so far.

Excellent job.

Dangerously

Feb 6, 2007
Red Magic 8 pro
I like the browser. It will play Hulu videos. The only thing I don't like is that it detects videos and plays them in its own player. In its own player the videos are playing normal. If for example a site has a video ad then the clip you want to watch, the ad opens in the player then the clip stays in the browser and is very slow. If you try a video with Hulu, you will see what I mean.

Just to compare: Skyfire is blocked with Hulu, Opera seems to work but needs Flash 10

Toggs

Sep 24, 2007
Leeds
Brill

Fantastic - must be a catch somewhere. If i had to pay for this I would. Only issue so far is TVcatchup.com - won't play vids because it says i'm non UK - but i am. Any woraround for this?

jan-willem3

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 13, 2010
┌┐(●_●)┌┐
Good browser only thing is that if video is detected it work like a charm :D
But if not you can't even watch the video it is very slow and you got now sound ...
So the only thing that should be improved is the video detecting mode.

shu8i

Nov 4, 2009
New Jersey
does it have multitouch? because if not, why should someone change fromopera 10 when it's so similar to it?
_edit_

the download is the P version... the H version should be a better choice? am i right? like opera mini vs. mobile.

Last edited:

lawrencej1

Jul 22, 2009
I can't find anything but their homepage

I tried it, but the only thing I get is their homepage,tried xda,google opera,all I get is page not found on my hd2,I'm in australia,but surely that should'nt matter,pity it looks promising

jan-willem3

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 13, 2010
┌┐(●_●)┌┐
sry, but what do you mean by real video? do you mean full screen? just doubletap on the video in opera to get it fullscreen...

Well for example if you go to youtube. And you select a video you get:
Video detected do you want to watch it now. You press ok and you get the video full screen in Uzardwebs own player. As I already said this works about 60% of the sites sometimes it don't work.

And this is not opera this is just a complete different browser. So like you got opera, skyfire and Uzardweb.

Toss3

May 13, 2008
Stockholm
Pretty fast and most of the sites I tried worked without issues. Much better than skyfire, but still not in the vicinity of opera mobile 10. Got a lot of connection errors, but that is to be expected considering it's still in beta. Scrolling is pretty bad, but at least I always got the desktop version of the webpage(especially irritating with opera). Gonna keep an eye on this one for sure!

leonore

Aug 27, 2008
I tried it just now..
Flash ,Browsing works for me without issues
Good Work
Best Regards

Tydi

Dec 26, 2008
Paris
REALLY NICE ! Videos are working very well and speedly ! ANd not only on Youtube : all flash in working great !
Simply very fast !
Already love it !

Ps : skin editable by open the exe file on pc, but it's about 1000 files to change ...

Last edited:

troed

Nov 16, 2009
Vienna
www.perfectsmileandface.com
Tx a lot for this tip ! Wouldn´t have found it on my own.

It´s the first browser that fully works with my online aviation weather planning program "Skyview". Also shows iGoogle-page fully and clickable. Videos work nicely (with sound)

Although beta, seems to have good potential to beat skyfire, maybe once even opera.

The only pain ita is that it doesn´t save pwds and that rotation has to be done manually. Will try now to add it to rotation in BsB .........

Will have a close look on further devs of this nice browser.

Once again: Tx for hinting

edi1907

May 23, 2010
Ankara
This browser is very good better than skyfire.plays flash 10 videos in full screen its stable tabbed browsing favorites superfast( close to opera 10 )
i gotta mention that the videos are a bit laggy but then again its still in beta

Really recommend to try this browser and share your feelings about it with us

How can I watch video in opera 10 . It doesn't show

domineus

Jun 16, 2007
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
OnePlus Open
Well for example if you go to youtube. And you select a video you get:
Video detected do you want to watch it now. You press ok and you get the video full screen in Uzardwebs own player. As I already said this works about 60% of the sites sometimes it don't work.

And this is not opera this is just a complete different browser. So like you got opera, skyfire and Uzardweb.

I didn't get that on hulu
the flash played natively in the browser but no sound =/
I'll try another video site