[MOD][ICS][GB] Transparent Statusbar with rearrangable Power Widgets! - Update ICS!

Search This thread

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Hey this mod ics version is taken from my mod. KA ask me once to use my mod inside his ROM

sent from my white ray using XDA App :)

Reactions: Aarush

Aarush

Jan 11, 2012
New Delhi
Its transparant when i slide it down but not the status bar itself the upper one when the battery icon is standing;),
I use the official ics stock rom bro with root and cwm;)

Sent from my Neo V with Supercharged ICS using Tapatalk Premium !!

oh you want the bar to be transparent too? i dont know bro, ask hansip87 :)

Hello im new to android,
How to flash the zip file in recovery mode?:D

Well download the zip file and put it on your sd card, turn your phone of, then turn it on and when the sony ericsson letters appear press volume down untill the cwm revovery menu appears then go to the flash zip from sd card, so go to the map where you put the zip file and flash it and then restart your phone;)

Reactions: MrCatt

MrCatt

Apr 22, 2012
Well download the zip file and put it on your sd card, turn your phone of, then turn it on and when the sony ericsson letters appear press volume down untill the cwm revovery menu appears then go to the flash zip from sd card, so go to the map where you put the zip file and flash it and then restart your phone;)

I tried but it didnt worked :(
I have xperia neo v, with ics , installed rom manager and i use clockworkmod 5.x.x.x.
I used also rom's manager option Reboot into Recovery but it just rebooted the phone lol.
What should i do know?:eek:

Reactions: Aarush

megatpanji

Jun 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i m on neo V,use ics.i have problem with notification status bar can be easily drop down while screen still in locked....
i m install toggle status bar for ics...

sanzNya

Apr 26, 2012
tangerang
FOR ICS(4.0.3)
I took the status bar from karabappel2548's ROM, which are made by hansip87, thanks to him :)
I tried it on stock ICS .562 and it worked like a charm, so i made a zip for it to flash it easily!

systemui.png

DOWNLOAD

and for arranging/selecting the widgets download QuickPanelSettings.apk from attachments and install as normal apk!

FOR GINGERBREAD (2.3.4)

Requirements:
1. Rooted phone [.42] [.58] [.62]
2. root explorer!

flash this zip in recovery (thanks to sj.wasan)
OR
Follow these steps :

1] Open Root Explorer and go to /system/app scroll down and copy SystemUI.apk file to somewhere on your SDCARD.(Just as a Backup).

2] Download 'Power Notification widgets.zip' from attachments and Extract it on SDCARD.

3] Install QuickPanelSettings.apk

4] Copy SystemUI.apk(Extracted from 'Power Notification widgets.zip') in Root Explorer and go to /system. Mount the folder as R/W(There is a button on top right corner of Root Explorer)

5] Paste the file there

6] Change file permissions to (RW-R-R ).
Long press on systemUI.apk
click on permissions
check the following:
Owner: read, write
Group: read
Others: read

7] Now move this SystemUI.apk to /system/app and replace the existing one.

8] Restart your phone. Done. Now, You should have Statusbar Widgets. Use the QuickPanel Settings app to manage the Widget Buttons.

9] If it didn't worked on your phone or something goes wrong, replace the modified SystemUI.apk with the original one(The one which you copied on SDCARD as a backup).

ALL CREDITS GO TO: sj8023ld

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU :D

i like the battery bar from this SS. how to make it?? i use K16 ics rom...
anyone help?? :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FOR ICS(4.0.3)
    I took the status bar from karabappel2548's ROM, which are made by hansip87, thanks to him :)
    I tried it on stock ICS .562 and it worked like a charm, so i made a zip for it to flash it easily!

systemui.png

DOWNLOADhttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/71225529/Status bar toggles.zip

and for arranging/selecting the widgets download QuickPanelSettings.apk from attachments and install as normal apk!

FOR GINGERBREAD (2.3.4)

Requirements:
    1. Rooted phone [.42] [.58] [.62]
    2. root explorer!

flash this zip in recovery (thanks to sj.wasan)
    OR
    Follow these steps :

1] Open Root Explorer and go to /system/app scroll down and copy SystemUI.apk file to somewhere on your SDCARD.(Just as a Backup).

2] Download 'Power Notification widgets.zip' from attachments and Extract it on SDCARD.

3] Install QuickPanelSettings.apk

4] Copy SystemUI.apk(Extracted from 'Power Notification widgets.zip') in Root Explorer and go to /system. Mount the folder as R/W(There is a button on top right corner of Root Explorer)

5] Paste the file there

6] Change file permissions to (RW-R-R ).
    Long press on systemUI.apk
    click on permissions
    check the following:
    Owner: read, write
    Group: read
    Others: read

7] Now move this SystemUI.apk to /system/app and replace the existing one.

8] Restart your phone. Done. Now, You should have Statusbar Widgets. Use the QuickPanel Settings app to manage the Widget Buttons.

9] If it didn't worked on your phone or something goes wrong, replace the modified SystemUI.apk with the original one(The one which you copied on SDCARD as a backup).

ALL CREDITS GO TO: sj8023ld

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU :D
    Work for me thanks :D

And i make updatezip for anyone to easy

download

normal_StatusbarWidget

transparency_StatusbarWidget

Original_StatusbarWidget
    bro can you make this one for ics ??
    i have it always used on 2.3.4

Yeah bro i have on ics, but they are not like these, a bit different but look good

Download : http://db.tt/dWOHIPHI
    Flash in recovery

Sent from my neo V
    Moved to themes & apps
    Hello, I've installed the SystemUI of this post (the one with stock icons) http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25577760&postcount=114 but it has the time bug. Is there anyone who has that SustemUI with stock icons and bug free?
    Thanks in advance.

Maybe take a look here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=26937508
    This is for ics 4.0.4

Sent from my Neo V with Supercharged ICS 4.0.4