How to disable OTA update on LS980 with T-Mobile ROM?

Search This thread

cherishzm

Oct 4, 2010
With help of members here, I was able to successfully root, install TWRP and flash Justin's ROM to use a domestic SIM card in LS980 and it seems working perfectly! However, I got a notification on my phone that update was downloaded and ready to be installed. I remember reading somewhere that installing this update will undo the root, flash, and etc.

Can someone explain how to disable T-Mobile OTA updates on LS980 flashed with Justin's ROM?

secret.animal

Aug 1, 2010
Lake Villa
Redmi Note 10 Pro
With help of members here, I was able to successfully root, install TWRP and flash Justin's ROM to use a domestic SIM card in LS980 and it seems working perfectly! However, I got a notification on my phone that update was downloaded and ready to be installed. I remember reading somewhere that installing this update will undo the root, flash, and etc.

Can someone explain how to disable T-Mobile OTA updates on LS980 flashed with Justin's ROM?

You should be able to long press the notifications. Google frameworks. Disable notifications. Clear cache. Reboot

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2strokenut

joseuniv

Jan 7, 2014

You should be able to long press the notifications. Google frameworks. Disable notifications. Clear cache. Reboot

where is that tmobile rom? is there a thread with instructions? I have never flashed a custom rom and I would like to try this , thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks for the reply! It worked perfectly.