Sphere Photo Viewer?

Search This thread

PensFan66

Dec 3, 2010
Is there a Gallery APK that I can side load on my S5 for PhotoSphere viewing? The default gallery just shows Spheres as Panos ....

Thanks

PensFan66

Dec 3, 2010
** Got it ** - I sideloaded the APK for gallery that was on XDA - Originally I just installed the Google Camera app from the Store - that didn't seem to include a gallery ...

cerobles1

Sep 10, 2011
Riverview
The camera tha comes with the phone has a feature called Sorround Shot. Same thing as Photosphere. Just click on Mode, and scroll to the right to download, and download it from Samsung Apps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

PensFan66

Dec 3, 2010
Awesome thanks! I was wondering why Samsung didn't include a Sphere like camera mode .... Thanks again!

The camera tha comes with the phone has a feature called Sorround Shot. Same thing as Photosphere. Just click on Mode, and scroll to the right to download, and download it from Samsung Apps.

skifreek

Mar 22, 2011
CT
The camera tha comes with the phone has a feature called Sorround Shot. Same thing as Photosphere.

I pitted surround shot against photosphere from Google camera in a quarry the other day... photosphere blew SS out of the water in pic quality.

atrix-burst-gs2-note-note2-gs5