[MIUI THEME] Default 430dpi or less maybe v1.0

Search This thread

gitin

May 15, 2009
MIUI DEFAULT THEME WITH 430dpi or Less Maybe

Updated v1.0 on 07/13/2014 Initial Release

I present you my work 4 the third time, i have spent months working on this.
yeah i know i have taken stuff from many themes but still it took me months to decompile, compile working on photoshop and other softs

i want to thank "MIUI Team" who allowed my as their beta tester and i got time to work on this.

Yeah i know all my thread looks same, coz i am lazy to write something new everytime :)) and i know nobody reads this :p

i am a web-developer and photoshop expert, made lot of stuff for myself for my old handsets.. note 1, 2 and now 3 but never shared anything here on XDA, why ? Because i am tooooooooooo lazy to do it :p

dont know why i am doing this but i know how much i hate touchwiz and know many people do...
so am happy, i got MIUI and i promise i'll take out each touchwiz element from MIUI rom also, i mean framework files

enjoy. And i'll be working on this and i know, i need to do many changes even now to make it more beautiful

thought i'll install AOSP rom like i did on note 2 but meah these 2 different versions one with snapdragon and another with exynos with no CM support... god not going to buy samsung again or i might buy snapdragon version from ebay nxt time.

just download the zip file and install using any recovery and reboot

!!! for N900 and should work on other models too, coz they are just pngs edit nothing else !!!

NOTE::: this zip is designed for 430 DPI only but should work on lower dpi's too, please try and let me know !!!

i am not responsible if anything goes wrong with your phone:

attached are few screenshots and i'll be updating this ZIP whenever i get time, do post screenshots where you think i need to work on

this is a initial release with some fixes on framework files, in next releases i will fix more things like compass which looks real messy right now

COZ MIUI rom looks bad when you lower or change the DPI, for all who dont know how to change DPI, please use root explorer and go to system>and edit build.prop and change dpi from 480 to 430...cheers ! i can't stand ugly looking 480 dpi

thanks
gee

Updated on 07/13/2014 (v_1.0)
(Initial Release)

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ak6ibswv4i1kxdr/Default_theme_Gitin_MIUI_430dpi_v1.0.zip

------------Old Download Links----------------

Last edited:

Mr.Nitro

May 24, 2012
nice maaaaaaaan i will test it in 380 dpi and feedback

it works in any dpi less than 480 :)

Sent from my SM-G9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

gitin

May 15, 2009
no worries, thanks and new version is almost ready with many touchwiz elements themed...
just 3 files left and dont know why they are not working

some more time and luck

regards

Mr.Nitro

May 24, 2012
it works with any dpi less than 480 :)
thank you man

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

virustwin

Mar 19, 2009
how to get it to work

Hey lads, thanks for this and I am really looking forward to using it. I'm in echoe rom and I flashed it but nothing changed. Is there something else in supposed to do after flashimg it?

Thanks in advance and thanks for this mod

gitin

May 15, 2009
Hey lads, thanks for this and I am really looking forward to using it. I'm in echoe rom and I flashed it but nothing changed. Is there something else in supposed to do after flashimg it?

Thanks in advance and thanks for this mod

sorry but is echoe rom MIUI rom..?, coz this theme is for MIUI only

also, if you are using less dpi than stock, if you are using stock dpi, there is no need to install this

thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI DEFAULT THEME WITH 430dpi or Less Maybe

Updated v1.0 on 07/13/2014 Initial Release

I present you my work 4 the third time, i have spent months working on this.
    yeah i know i have taken stuff from many themes but still it took me months to decompile, compile working on photoshop and other softs

i want to thank "MIUI Team" who allowed my as their beta tester and i got time to work on this.

Yeah i know all my thread looks same, coz i am lazy to write something new everytime :)) and i know nobody reads this :p

i am a web-developer and photoshop expert, made lot of stuff for myself for my old handsets.. note 1, 2 and now 3 but never shared anything here on XDA, why ? Because i am tooooooooooo lazy to do it :p

dont know why i am doing this but i know how much i hate touchwiz and know many people do...
    so am happy, i got MIUI and i promise i'll take out each touchwiz element from MIUI rom also, i mean framework files

enjoy. And i'll be working on this and i know, i need to do many changes even now to make it more beautiful

thought i'll install AOSP rom like i did on note 2 but meah these 2 different versions one with snapdragon and another with exynos with no CM support... god not going to buy samsung again or i might buy snapdragon version from ebay nxt time.

just download the zip file and install using any recovery and reboot

!!! for N900 and should work on other models too, coz they are just pngs edit nothing else !!!

NOTE::: this zip is designed for 430 DPI only but should work on lower dpi's too, please try and let me know !!!

i am not responsible if anything goes wrong with your phone:

attached are few screenshots and i'll be updating this ZIP whenever i get time, do post screenshots where you think i need to work on

this is a initial release with some fixes on framework files, in next releases i will fix more things like compass which looks real messy right now

COZ MIUI rom looks bad when you lower or change the DPI, for all who dont know how to change DPI, please use root explorer and go to system>and edit build.prop and change dpi from 480 to 430...cheers ! i can't stand ugly looking 480 dpi

thanks
    gee

Updated on 07/13/2014 (v_1.0)
    (Initial Release)

DOWNLOAD LINK
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ak6ibswv4i1kxdr/Default_theme_Gitin_MIUI_430dpi_v1.0.zip

------------Old Download Links----------------
    no worries, thanks and new version is almost ready with many touchwiz elements themed...
    just 3 files left and dont know why they are not working

some more time and luck

regards
    Very nice good

you again :)

(Yinemi sen, yinemi seeeen) :)
    you again :)

(Yinemi sen, yinemi seeeen) :)

Yes, it's me again my friend [emoji1]