[Theme][CM7 TC][HDPI]Anastasdroid v9 [3 Oct]

How should Anastasdroid be distributed (when too large for housing on XDA)?

• via Market - both free/donate versions

Votes: 37 33.6%
  • via non-Market only (dropbox, mediafire, etc)

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • via both Market and non-Market options

Votes: 58 52.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

jsmccabe78

May 16, 2008

threadimage2.png

Welcome to Anastasdroid. My goal is simple: bring Anastasia to Android.

indexyv.png

Anastasdroid is growing. Originally just for CM7, now it is much, much more.
Post 1: Introduction and downloads
Post 2: Theme log, theme screenshots, FAQ
Post 3: Transparency Instructions, Splashscreens
Post X: Icon Pack
Post 206: LaunhcerPro Plus Widgets
Post 239: GO SMS Pro Theme
Post 243: GO Contacts EX Theme

requirements.png

For CM7 Theme:
1- HDPI phone
2- A CM-7 based rom
3- A rom with T-mobile's Theme Chooser (standard in CM7)
4- Metamorph (for lockscreen - not able to be part of the Theme Chooser)

downloadsrc.png

The newest version is always here; click to download. You can download from XDA or Market (free or donate - $0.99 USD):
THEME
MARKET DONATE ($0.99)
Desktop Links: Black and White Dialer | Color Dialer
Mobile Links: Black and White Dialer | Color Dialer

MARKET FREE

MEDIAFIRE
Anastasdroid v9 - Black and White Dialer
Anastasdroid v9 - Color Dialer

Transparent Statusbar
Note: MUST read Post 3 about instructions!!!

------------
LOCKSCREEN (Original Post)​
Circle - Email | SMS | Custom
Small Square - Email | SMS | Custom
Big Square - Email | SMS | Custom

installing.png

Anastasdroid Theme
1- Download Anastasdroid from above, place on SD card and install.
2- Reboot phone (turn off/ on).
3- Open Theme Chooser, scroll to the left and click "Apply" under Anastasdroid
NOTE: You will likely get the message: "Theme Error: Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size." Click "Apply Anyways." It will NOT hurt anything!!!

Anastasdroid Transparent
1- Read and follow the instructions in POST THREE
2- Install Anastasdroid v7 Transparent (remove previous versions)
3- Reboot and enjoy
Note: If you do not do the steps in post 3, this version of Anastasdroid will look a bit funny.

Anastasdroid Lockscreen
**Note: Metamorph stopped working for me. I now use ZipThemer (free, in the market.) I cannot test with metamorph, though things should work!**
1- Download lockscreen (a zip) from above and place on SD card
2- Open ZipThemer and follow directions (it should work for Metamorph too)
3- Reboot

updating.png

1- Oepn Theme Chooser, select other theme.
2- Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Anastasdroid (or com.jsmccabe78.theme.anastasdroid) > Uninstall
3- Download newer Anastasdroid, place on SD card and install.
4- Reboot phone (turn off/ on).
5- Open Theme Chooser, scroll to the left and click "Apply" under Anastasdroid
NOTE: You will likely get the message: "Theme Error: Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size." Click "Apply Anyways." It will NOT hurt anything!!!

uninstalling.png

2- Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Anastasdroid (or com.jsmccabe78.theme.anastasdroid) > Uninstall

thankyous.png

Dinik, of course. sonnysekhon for answering a ton of questions on CWM theming. theimpaler747 for again answering questions and helping out a bunch with getting my feet wet. Kameirus for testing. the devs behind apktool and apkmanager - really made life easier! A ton of artists for their icons; I wish I had kept a list of all the people's work I use, but I didn't but thanks!

A very large thank you to david1171 for heading all of my questions; truly nice and willing to help out!

anote.png

I hope you enjoy this theme as much as I do. If you are using it, hit the thanks (or buy me a cup of coffee) and feel free to rate the thread. Please ask permission before using my work elsewhere. And thanks for stopping by! Cheers. -jsm

Last edited:

jsmccabe78

May 16, 2008
themelog.png
v9 [3 October 2011]
Note, bold means what is new in this version. This is not an exhaustive list as I tend to forget to keep track sometimes!
- Camera
- GO SMS Pro (beyond the stand alone theme)
- GO Contacts EX (beyond the stand alone theme)
- Yelp!
- reddit
- uptdated market (3.1.5 and prev versions included)
- updated youtube

Apps that have been skinned:
ADWLauncher, ADWLauncer Ex, GO Launcher EX, LauncherPro, Dropbox, Talk, Battery rehaul (with directions for transparency note transparency is rom dependent), Maps (started), Dropbox (started), GoogleFeedback, FOTAkill, Facebook, Pandora, Google+, Market 3.0.27 (old version still available), frameworks-res, systemui (evo users 4g stuff up to date now!), twitter, Keyboard (LatinIME), Twitter, Voice Search, Metamorph, Uploader, File Manager (added org_openintents_cmfilemanager), bunch of random app icons, File Manager, Gallery, YouTube, MMS, started on keyboard (LatinIME), Car Home, BizCal Pro, Books (started, not sure if I'll finish as I don't really use it...), Google Quick Search, VoiceDialer, AndTidWiki, CMStats, CMParts, VPN, DownloadProviderUi, SuperUser, finished up GenieWidget, GoogleServicesFramework, framework-res, settings, systemui, contacts, phone, settings, browser, calculator, camera, gmail, deskclock, adwlauncher, market, yahoo, launcher, xda (free / pro) i recommend using the "dark" theme, music, CM7 notification power widget

Launcher icons for (many more, but I forget!):
epocrates, dropbox, facebook, calculator, market, twitter, yahoo mobile, browser, calendar, camera, contacts, deskclock, development, android email, fm radio, launcher, mms, music, phone, calendar, quicksearchbox, settings, soundrecorder, spare parts, voicedialer, dspmanager, cmwallpapers, geniewidget, google maps, gmail, google talk, googlequicksearchbox, google voicesearch, youtube, rommanager, superuser, cooliris, bluetooth, books, carhome, adobe, docstogo, google translate, zxing barcode scanner, tmobile themechooser, accuweather, andtidwiki, astro, terminal, tapatalkxda, skyfire, squeezecontrol, flashlight, npr, spinninghead talkingstopwatchlite, smooth calendar

screenshotszp.png

52876967.png

v81.png

v82.png

v71f.png

v72f.png

v6screen.png

screen1xh.png

screen2lk.png

screen3dd.png

screen4st.png

screen5gr.png

screen6aj.png

screen7ac.png

screen8d.png

v5screen.png

89413932.png

v3 of Lockscreen includes the following:
- Fully skinned lockscreen with alarm clock and charging icons added
- 6 different options - round, square small (72) and large (96). then you can choose whether to have the sms or email icon (which corresponds to the messaging icon)

screenshotszp.png

lock31.png

lock32.png

20110426230955.png

faqrp.png

Can you include XXXXX app in the theme?
As stated in post 1, most likely yes. Simply tell me the app name (ideally, the package name from the AndroidManifest from the decompiled apk.) And better, tell me where to download it or upload the apk.

Can all apps be included in Anastasdroid?

Most, but not all. If the package name includes a capital letter I cannot compile the theme apk. Example, amazons app's package name is: com_amazon_mShop_android. The "S" disallows me to compile the Anastasdroid.apk. Am working on a work-around now, but will see!

Does Anastasdroid change my wallpaper or system colors?
No. It only replaces icons.

Does Anastasdroid install all the programs?
No. It only edits the images.

Can I change themes without losing Anastasdroid?
Yes, using Theme Chooser, you can switch all sorts of themes without losing anything.

My USB debugging icon doesn't change in the pull-down menu. Why?
Yep. Known error with this theme engine; don't know how to fix it right now.

Can I make my own theme?
Sure. Start reading this thread.

Can I buy you a cup of coffee?
Of course. :) Donate button in my sig...appreciated, but, of course, never expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: brainiacthemaniac

jsmccabe78

May 16, 2008
======================================
Transparent StatusBar for CM7
======================================​
Note: This is a reposting of ZduneX25's work found HERE and from his MIUI thread HERE.

All credit goes to him and the other developers.
Please take a second to thank him!

ZduneX25 has a quick and easy app on his website to do all the below. I couldn't get it to work (all my fault) so I did each step by hand. This is what I did (Zdune's instructions with a little extra by me!) It worked for me, but as with everything no guarantees for anyone else!

Transparent StatusBar for CM7 Repository
DO A NANDBACKUP BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!!!!
These are CWM flashable zips that have been tested and work for their specific rom. They only work for there intended rom and device; they will not likely work across devices/roms. By flashing this you are having fun, and know that you may have to restore things if something goes wrong (or flash the undo file.)

1- HD2 - TyphooN Rom
TyphooN 3.5.6
TyphooN 3.5.6 UNDO

Before We Begin
DO A NANDBACKUP BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!!!!
1- My launcher (ADW Launcher - standard in CM7) did not work with this transparency modification. I needed to use MultiPicture Live Wallpaper found DOWNLOAD HERE.
2- Install APKTool - http://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/
If you are having troubles with installing APKTool read the following thread: http://www.miui-au.com/add-ons/apktool/
3- Download and have ready APKManager: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=695701
4- Install Notepad++: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

STEP 1: Editing SystemUI.apk for Transparency
DO A NANDBACKUP BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNRED
1- Download framework-res.apk and systemui.apk from your rom (just pull them out of the zip)
2- Copy to your APKTool folder (/Windows)
3- Open CMD Window (Shift + Right Click) and type:
Code:
apktool if framework-res.apk
then
Code:
apktool d -f SystemUI.apk
4- Open the new SystemUI folder (from this original post) and browse to the folder smali/com/android/systemui/statusbar/ and open the file StatusBarService.smali in Notepad++
5- Search for:
Code:
invoke-direct/range {v0 .. v5}, Landroid/view/WindowManager$LayoutParams;-><init>(IIIII)V
directly above it you will find
Code:
const/4 v5, 0x2
replace it with
Code:
const/4 v5, -0x3
6- Now go to /res/layout/status_bar.xml, open it in Notepad++ and search for:
Code:
com.android.systemui.statusbar.DateView
Replace the entire line with:
Code:
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.DateView android:textAppearance="@android:style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Icon" android:gravity="center|center" android:id="@id/date" android:background="@drawable/statusbar_background2" android:paddingLeft="6.0px" android:paddingRight="6.0px" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
7- Download the follwing zip, extract the "statusbar_background2.9.png" and place in /WINDOWS/SystemUI/res/drawable-hdpi (yes you can edit this; mine is 100% black): DOWNLOAD statusbar_background2.9.png.zip
8- Open CMD window and type:
Code:
apktool b -f SystemUI SystemUInew.apk
9- Find SystemUInew.apk, rename to SystemUI.apk and place in folder "place-apk-here-for-signing" in APKManager
10- Run APKManager and sign (option 16)
11- If you don't want to use APKManager, you can use drag2sign
12- Install to internal memory (/system/app). I did this by making a flashable CWM zip though there are lost of ways to do this (again, this works for me, do as you see fit!)
13- Steps 6 and 7 are optional. In my opinion they make the drop down menu look better (otherwise it is half transparent). From ZduneX25, not my own creation. You can always make it both ways and give it a look.

STEP 2: Making a CWM Flashable Zip
1- Download, extract the META-INF and system folders to a new location: Download BLANK CMW Flashable zip
2- Place your (new and edited) apk just as it appears in your rom. For SystemUI.apk, place it in /system/app
2a- NOTE: YOU CAN DO THIS TO MAKE A BACKUP TOO!!! Simply use the original (non-edited) SystemUI.apk!
3- Edit META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script in Notepad++ - you can change the ui_print to fit your theme
4- Zip up META-INF and system folder (highlight both folders, right click and add to zip). Transfer to your phone.
5- Enter CWM and flash

OPTIONAL STEP 1: THE FOLLOWING IS FOR NON-ANASTASDROID USERS - MAKING YOUR THEME TRANSPARENT
The above changes to SystemUI.apk do the set up for transparency. Now you need to make your theme transparent too (this is done in Anastasdroid fo your - so if you install Anastasdroid, you can ignore the following steps.)
The native file is black, so your statusbar background will be black unless you change it!
1- Simply put you need to edit the com_android_systemui_statusbar_background.9.png per regular ways
2- What I did - substituted com_android_systemui_statusbar_background.9.png for com_android_systemui_statusbar_background.png that is 480x38px. (The xml redirecting in your theme is the same for both files as the ".9.png" is ommitted.)
3- My file: com_android_systemui_statusbar.png.zip

Attachments

• com_android_systemui_statusbar_background2.9.png.zip
    3 KB · Views: 115
  • com_android_systemui_statusbar_background.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 97
  • CWM_Flashable_blank.zip
    142.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

endursa

Dec 26, 2008
Linz
I really like the theme cause i used anastasia back in my hd2 days on winmo :)

but i have a problem i can't us it on my galaxy s cm7 nightly 3103 the theme doesn't show in the theme chooser app but installs correctly!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

jsmccabe78

May 16, 2008
Nice theme great job on theme

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App
thanks!

I really like the theme cause i used anastasia back in my hd2 days on winmo :)

but i have a problem i can't us it on my galaxy s cm7 nightly 3103 the theme doesn't show in the theme chooser app but installs correctly!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

hmmm.
1 - did you reboot after install?
2- you won't see a preview (the pic is black). did you hit apply anyways? what does it say when you do?

jsmccabe78

May 16, 2008
Anastasdroid v2 [17 April 2011]

Anastasdroid v2 [17 April 2011]​

Some Screens​
...does NOT reflect all the changes, just a few :)...
82592180.png

Change Log:​
- about depth, not breadth: goal is to start making system files more consistent. eventually will go through each apk and make the ic_menu images all in the same style.
- fixed preview (now with image!) - let me know if this causes problems (shouldn't, but rumor has it that some devices may not like this...will see!)
- updated home page settings (on my phone - granted a WM phone running android, is the start menu button)
- updated settings
- updated sms/mms settings
- updated all framework-sys (70+ images!)
- updated all system_ui
- updated widget icons
- updated home shortcut icons
- updated launcer actions
- updated CM7 notification power widget - widget style, a la my CHT-S themes
- other minor stuff

For v3 (in the works)​
- plan to finish up phone, gmail, other apks!
- work on metamorph for lockscreen (have the images, need to make the morph)

Update Installation​
1- Download newest Anastasdroid_RC_v#.apk and place on sdcard
2- Theme Chooser - select other theme
3- Settings > Applications > Anastasdroid (or sometimes com.jsmccabe78.theme.anastasdroid) -> uninstall
4- File Manager - find above .apk. Install
5- Reboot (turn off/on)
6- Theme Chooser, scroll to left, select Anastasdroid
NOTE: Click "Apply anyways" if you get the following message: "Theme Error: Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size." It will NOT hurt anything!!!

If this is your first time using Anastasdroid, simply install, reboot and select in Theme Chooser!

Cheers and enjoy.

And remember, please report any buts and if you enjoy this, please hit the ol' Thanks button!

Like the project? Want more updates? Follow me on Twitter (see sig!)

jsmccabe78

May 16, 2008
just curious if non-hd2 users are installing the new version (v2). if so, what device? installing okay? (> 130 dl and no responses....so just checking in!)

jsm

jeffhbo

Jul 16, 2009
Southern California
anastasdroidlogo.png

★ The Project ★​
I have been a fan of Dinik's Anastasia since it hit the Windows Mobile world last year. (See my sig if you don't believe me!) My goal here is simple - bring Anastasia to Android. I made this for me, but thought I would share. (Not familiar with Anastasia? Look here for inspiration!)

★ What Anastasdroid is and what it isn't ★​
Anastasdroid is a theme built for T-Mobile's Theme Chooser application found in CM7-based roms. It is NOT a rom. My goal is to replace native files using the Theme Chooser with the Anastasia style look. It is a work-in-progress. All icons are constructed by me. In respecting Dinik's decision that none of his icons minus his Anastasia template be used without his permission, I have redone every icon. I have asked Dinik for the okay to use some of his icons, but did not hear back - so until then, you are stuck with my work. :)

For specifics of what is included in Anastasdroid see the Theme Log in post 2.

★ Screens ★​
anastasdroidscreen.png

★ Installation ★​
NOTE: This is built for hdpi phones (tested only on the HD2); it may not work for non-hdpi phones.
1- Make sure you have Theme Chooser on your phone
2- Download the newest version of Anastasdroid, place on sdcard and install:

img.php

...QR code only works if your phone is logged into XDA...​

3- Turn your phone off/ on (reboot)
4- Go to Theme Chooser and scroll to the left (as A is at the beginning of the alphabet :) )
5- Click Apply under the Anastasdroid theme.
NOTE: There will NOT be a preview image (the apk doesn't compile it correctly on a Windows computer...hope to change that!)
NOTE: Click "Apply Anyways" if you get the following message: "Theme Error: Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size." It will NOT hurt anything!!!

★ Update Installation ★​
1- Download newest Anastasdroid_RC_v#.apk and place on sdcard
2- Theme Chooser - select other theme
3- Settings > Applications > Anastasdroid (or sometimes com.jsmccabe78.theme.anastasdroid) -> uninstall
4- File Manager - find above .apk. Install
5- Reboot (turn off/on)
6- Theme Chooser, scroll to left, select Anastasdroid
NOTE: Click "Apply anyways" if you get the following message: "Theme Error: Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size." It will NOT hurt anything!!!

★ Uninstallation ★​
1- Enter Theme Chooser and select another theme
2- Settings > Applications > Anastasdroid > Uninstall

★ Feedback ★​
...or "Hey, what about my app/ apk? Can you add it?"...
Like it, love it or hate it - please leave a comment (or a screen shot).
If you find something not working or have an app that needs to be added to the theme, please post what you need. (And remember, a screenshot often is a great way to show me what you need.) If you want to add an app to the theme, please tell me the name (ideally, the package name from the AndroidManifest from the decompiled apk) and a screenshot if possible.

★ To Dos ★​
Many things...
Better icons
More apps
Widgets
More native files (settings, etc.)

★ Thank Yous ★​
Dinik, of course. sonnysekhon for answering a ton of questions on CWM theming. theimpaler747 for again answering questions and helping out a bunch with getting my feet wet. Kameirus for testing. the devs behind apktool and apkmanager - really made life easier! A ton of artists for their icons; I wish I had kept a list of all the people's work I use, but I didn't but thanks!

A very large thank you to david1171 for heading all of my questions; truly nice and willing to help out!

★ A Final Word ★​
You are welcome to use my icons, etc. for whatever you want. However, please respect Dinik's work and ask permission to post them. If you need raw files, pm me. Also, leave a note - of thanks, questions, worries. And remember, this is my first Android theme - I am learning and sharing for fun. Thanks and enjoy!

And remember, hitting the "Thanks" button is quick, painless, free and makes me feel all warm inside. ;)

I made a few hundred android icons using this template. If your interested, I'd be more than happy to upload them. Let me know...great work with this!!!

jsmccabe78

May 16, 2008
I made a few hundred android icons using this template. If your interested, I'd be more than happy to upload them. Let me know...great work with this!!!

thanks! would love to dig through your icons...though right now i am trying to edit .9 pngs to make the dialer screen better looking. ready to throw my phone away! ha!

glad you are enjoying it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

threadimage2.png

Welcome to Anastasdroid. My goal is simple: bring Anastasia to Android.

indexyv.png

Anastasdroid is growing. Originally just for CM7, now it is much, much more.
    Post 1: Introduction and downloads
    Post 2: Theme log, theme screenshots, FAQ
    Post 3: Transparency Instructions, Splashscreens
    Post X: Icon Pack
    Post 206: LaunhcerPro Plus Widgets
    Post 239: GO SMS Pro Theme
    Post 243: GO Contacts EX Theme

requirements.png

For CM7 Theme:
    1- HDPI phone
    2- A CM-7 based rom
    3- A rom with T-mobile's Theme Chooser (standard in CM7)
    4- Metamorph (for lockscreen - not able to be part of the Theme Chooser)

downloadsrc.png

The newest version is always here; click to download. You can download from XDA or Market (free or donate - $0.99 USD):
    THEME
    MARKET DONATE ($0.99)

MARKET FREE

MEDIAFIRE
    Anastasdroid v9 - Black and White Dialer
    Anastasdroid v9 - Color Dialer

Transparent Statusbar
    Note: MUST read Post 3 about instructions!!!

------------
    LOCKSCREEN (Original Post)​
    Circle - Email | SMS | Custom
    Small Square - Email | SMS | Custom
    Big Square - Email | SMS | Custom

installing.png

Anastasdroid Theme
    1- Download Anastasdroid from above, place on SD card and install.
    2- Reboot phone (turn off/ on).
    3- Open Theme Chooser, scroll to the left and click "Apply" under Anastasdroid

Anastasdroid Transparent
    1- Read and follow the instructions in POST THREE
    2- Install Anastasdroid v7 Transparent (remove previous versions)
    3- Reboot and enjoy
    Note: If you do not do the steps in post 3, this version of Anastasdroid will look a bit funny.

Anastasdroid Lockscreen
    **Note: Metamorph stopped working for me. I now use ZipThemer (free, in the market.) I cannot test with metamorph, though things should work!**
    1- Download lockscreen (a zip) from above and place on SD card
    2- Open ZipThemer and follow directions (it should work for Metamorph too)
    3- Reboot

updating.png

3- Download newer Anastasdroid, place on SD card and install.
    4- Reboot phone (turn off/ on).
    5- Open Theme Chooser, scroll to the left and click "Apply" under Anastasdroid

uninstalling.png

thankyous.png

anote.png

I hope you enjoy this theme as much as I do. If you are using it, hit the thanks (or buy me a cup of coffee) and feel free to rate the thread. Please ask permission before using my work elsewhere. And thanks for stopping by! Cheers. -jsm
    Color Dialer
    anasgocontactscol.png

colhor.png

Donate ($0.99) | Free

Black and White Dialer
    anasgocontactsbw.png

bwhor.png

Donate ($0.99) | Free

Installation
    1- Install GO Contacts EX (free and on the Market.) Note: Must be EX!!!
    2- Install this theme
    3- Menu -> Theme (under General) -> Anastasdroid

If you are enjoying Anastasdroid, please think about clicking the "Thanks" button or leave a comment. Or if you are really enjoying it, think about contributing to my caffeine fund via the market or my directly via paypal! A huge thanks to all who have donated-- very generous of you!!!

If you download from the Market, please rate it and leave a note if you have some time.

Have suggestions or requests? Leave it here or hit me up on twitter.

Cheers.
    themelog.png
    v9 [3 October 2011]
    Note, bold means what is new in this version. This is not an exhaustive list as I tend to forget to keep track sometimes!
    - Camera
    - GO SMS Pro (beyond the stand alone theme)
    - GO Contacts EX (beyond the stand alone theme)
    - Yelp!
    - reddit
    - uptdated market (3.1.5 and prev versions included)
    - updated youtube

Apps that have been skinned:
    ADWLauncher, ADWLauncer Ex, GO Launcher EX, LauncherPro, Dropbox, Talk, Battery rehaul (with directions for transparency note transparency is rom dependent), Maps (started), Dropbox (started), GoogleFeedback, FOTAkill, Facebook, Pandora, Google+, Market 3.0.27 (old version still available), frameworks-res, systemui (evo users 4g stuff up to date now!), twitter, Keyboard (LatinIME), Twitter, Voice Search, Metamorph, Uploader, File Manager (added org_openintents_cmfilemanager), bunch of random app icons, File Manager, Gallery, YouTube, MMS, started on keyboard (LatinIME), Car Home, BizCal Pro, Books (started, not sure if I'll finish as I don't really use it...), Google Quick Search, VoiceDialer, AndTidWiki, CMStats, CMParts, VPN, DownloadProviderUi, SuperUser, finished up GenieWidget, GoogleServicesFramework, framework-res, settings, systemui, contacts, phone, settings, browser, calculator, camera, gmail, deskclock, adwlauncher, market, yahoo, launcher, xda (free / pro) i recommend using the "dark" theme, music, CM7 notification power widget

Launcher icons for (many more, but I forget!):
    epocrates, dropbox, facebook, calculator, market, twitter, yahoo mobile, browser, calendar, camera, contacts, deskclock, development, android email, fm radio, launcher, mms, music, phone, calendar, quicksearchbox, settings, soundrecorder, spare parts, voicedialer, dspmanager, cmwallpapers, geniewidget, google maps, gmail, google talk, googlequicksearchbox, google voicesearch, youtube, rommanager, superuser, cooliris, bluetooth, books, carhome, adobe, docstogo, google translate, zxing barcode scanner, tmobile themechooser, accuweather, andtidwiki, astro, terminal, tapatalkxda, skyfire, squeezecontrol, flashlight, npr, spinninghead talkingstopwatchlite, smooth calendar

screenshotszp.png

52876967.png

v81.png

v82.png

v71f.png

v72f.png

v6screen.png

screen1xh.png

screen2lk.png

screen3dd.png

screen4st.png

screen5gr.png

screen6aj.png

screen7ac.png

screen8d.png

v5screen.png

89413932.png

v3 of Lockscreen includes the following:
    - Fully skinned lockscreen with alarm clock and charging icons added
    - 6 different options - round, square small (72) and large (96). then you can choose whether to have the sms or email icon (which corresponds to the messaging icon)

screenshotszp.png

lock31.png

lock32.png

20110426230955.png

faqrp.png

Can you include XXXXX app in the theme?
    As stated in post 1, most likely yes. Simply tell me the app name (ideally, the package name from the AndroidManifest from the decompiled apk.) And better, tell me where to download it or upload the apk.

Can all apps be included in Anastasdroid?

Most, but not all. If the package name includes a capital letter I cannot compile the theme apk. Example, amazons app's package name is: com_amazon_mShop_android. The "S" disallows me to compile the Anastasdroid.apk. Am working on a work-around now, but will see!

Does Anastasdroid change my wallpaper or system colors?
    No. It only replaces icons.

Does Anastasdroid install all the programs?
    No. It only edits the images.

Can I change themes without losing Anastasdroid?
    Yes, using Theme Chooser, you can switch all sorts of themes without losing anything.

My USB debugging icon doesn't change in the pull-down menu. Why?
    Yep. Known error with this theme engine; don't know how to fix it right now.

Can I make my own theme?
    Sure. Start reading this thread.

Can I buy you a cup of coffee?
    Of course. :) Donate button in my sig...appreciated, but, of course, never expected.
    Dude that dialer rocks .....can't wait for version 3....
    Gimme gimme gimme lmao

just an update on what i am working on:

attachment.php

Sent from my TyphooN cLK CM7 HD2 using XDA premium app
    Hi jsmccabe78
    Wonderful work u've done there....
    Thank u very much....
    Can u share the Font u've used in the first post plzzz...Thank you...
    Very kind of you...thanks!
    I found the font on XDA. When I get home I'll see if I can find the post.

Cheers.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App