How do you use your phone in your spare time?

Search This thread

michaelg117

Nov 26, 2010
Tucson
Well.. title says it all. I'm sure I can guess what most GUYS do with it, and I can say I do the same (; other than that, I just websurf:)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Kindle app is a good way to pass the time using your device. There's a wealth of books just begging to be read!

Last edited:
Reactions: Android_Monsters

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
Music, read stuff, xda, test themes.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Last edited:

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
Kinda tired of my DHD so not much these days. Mostly music when i'm out, and browsing XDA and the interwebz. But my Galaxy Note is on its way, so it'll change pretty quickly!

Skellyyy

Nov 20, 2010
Pulse, tweet, book in for facial treatments, sickipedia and texting. :) Pretty much all I ever use my phone for though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Kailkti

Apr 7, 2010
Kingston
Hmm I usually use my phone as a watch since i don't have a watch. xD
Other than that i'm usually busy with school. When I do use my phone however it is for some gaming and music.

Oct 8, 2011
mostly music and a quick browse around xda to check if any new kernels/roms have been released.

other than that, not a whole lot. i sometimes browse around youtube to find videos to download or go on a musicdownloading spree via mp3downloader.

it's basically my mobile computer

iynfynity

Sep 21, 2010
Reading manga and listening to a podcast. I suggest Radiolab if you want to try a podcast.

bradleyG

Jun 11, 2010
Los Angeles
1. Texting
2. Facebook
3. Looking up anything random that pops into my head so I'm not thinking about it all day
4. XDA
5. Other forums because they don't have an app
6. Youtube
7. Games one in a while. Lately the impossible game. Look it up on the market!

Sent from my I897 using XDA App

roundbelly

Aug 10, 2011
bandung
Twitter and xda of course! and with the help of mobile flash i can watch all my favourite videos on the web

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

hiu115

Jun 28, 2011
Dallas, TX
reading android fanboys fighting over apple fanboys is the best experience i ever had!!! until the swearing comes...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kindle app is a good way to pass the time using your device. There's a wealth of books just begging to be read!
    I've always found my phone usage behavior to be rather unhealthy. I would use my phone to browse tech blogs to read about the latest and greatest.
    I would then lust after the latest and greatest.
    Eventually, I would get the latest and greatest.

Why do I want the latest and greatest?
    So I can browse those tech blogs even faster to read about the latest and greatest!
    checking my forex trades!