415 pbj kernel

Search This thread

juanzr1

Mar 16, 2011
Should I convert to ext and then flash pbj or is rfs good enough

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

PaulN64007

Aug 26, 2011
got any more custom shutdowns on the horizon?

Yep I plan on making more soon. There is also one that may have been over looked by some people as the only place to get it is on tweaktools. It's called TweakedShutdown. It's like the google shutdown that was in TweakStock 1.4 but google was replaced with Tweaked.

HTCluva just wanted to say sorry that your thread has been hijacked with animation talk. Lets get this thread back on topic :)

If any others want to talk about my animations I have my own thread which can be found in my signature. Thank you :)

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Should I convert to ext and then flash pbj or is rfs good enough

rfs is much better now that we are on gingerbread. No need to really go to ext4 anymore.

ffd173

May 23, 2011
Hey guys, this was asked but not answered...

Where do we get the new pbj kernel for fp1?

Thanks!

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
Its in the second post on the tweakstock 2.0 thread (amazing tweak tools)

tappin' that....

HTCluva

Dec 30, 2010
Yep I plan on making more soon. There is also one that may have been over looked by some people as the only place to get it is on tweaktools. It's called TweakedShutdown. It's like the google shutdown that was in TweakStock 1.4 but google was replaced with Tweaked.

HTCluva just wanted to say sorry that your thread has been hijacked with animation talk. Lets get this thread back on topic :)

If any others want to talk about my animations I have my own thread which can be found in my signature. Thank you :)

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

rfs is much better now that we are on gingerbread. No need to really go to ext4 anymore.

Its all good. It helps me learn about the kernels and stay up to date on shutdown and boot animations haha :p

kvswim

Mar 25, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
For some reason it seems less stable than 130 was at undervolting. I get lockups more often. Just placebo?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

HTCluva

Dec 30, 2010
I have mine at stock voltage overclocked to 1200mhz and no complaints,lockups or hotboots yet :)

Apr 20, 2012
Where?

Seriously ive been looking for this new pbj kernel for an hour now and cant find it anywhere..So any of you that has it wanna message me the link on here that would be great or you can just tell me where it is :)

sasquatch080

Oct 31, 2011
springdale
Seriously ive been looking for this new pbj kernel for an hour now and cant find it anywhere..So any of you that has it wanna message me the link on here that would be great or you can just tell me where it is :)

Op of Tweaked 2.0 where dwith is explaining where you can find the website fir tweaktool. Look closely n slowly. Its there. Then in on that website, fp1 PBJ is there.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
where is this damn kernel?? cant seem to find it anywhere

Here is the kernel:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1592428&page=36
post# 365

Once you open the web page find this:
And if you're looking for a custom kernel: CLICK HERE for an FP1 edition of PBJ.
and click at "CLICK HERE"

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Here is the kernel:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1592428&page=36
post# 365

Once you open the web page find this:
And if you're looking for a custom kernel: CLICK HERE for an FP1 edition of PBJ.
and click at "CLICK HERE"

sbradley07

Sep 13, 2011
Search in the Tweak 2.0 dev thread. It's tonsit's tweaktools page, about 10 or so lines from the top. Can't post a link as that's being discouraged.

<edit: disregard...posted in the wrong place...sorry.>

asoccerplayer99

Apr 5, 2011
I got the latest PBJ about a week ago coming from the stock FP1, and honestly it was a bigtime battery drain. On stock kernel I'm set to 1ghz max, 200mhz min, ondemand gov, noop scheduler, and my battery life has never been this amazing before. The exact same settings with the 0415 PBJ, my battery life was terrible.

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong

kynalvarus

Apr 6, 2010
The 0415 PBJ kernel release seems to have been an unauthorized kang, and most everyone respected the takedown request. Hopefully imnuts will finish the official PBJ FP1H soon.

shrike1978

Jun 28, 2011
Atlanta, GA
The 0415 PBJ kernel release seems to have been an unauthorized kang, and most everyone respected the takedown request. Hopefully imnuts will finish the official PBJ FP1H soon.

There wasn't a takedown notice, and imnuts had not given any indication of disapproval that it's out. We aren't direct linking because tonsit asked us not to out of respect for imnuts. What is out was compiled by tonsit using source that's freely available in imnuts git. He finished merging the initramfs, compiled it, and posted it to his personal website.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts