[Q] Location Consent Popup

Search This thread

GBP85

Feb 23, 2011
Fort Wayne
So I am wondering if there might be a build.prop setting or maybe a database setting that I can change to always consent to my location settings?

Whenever I'm Ingressing there are too many WiFi networks that just pull my GPS all over the place. So I switch to device only and then Ingress without problems. However, Google Now starts crying, so I like turning on High Accuracy so that it may work as intended.

Whenever turning on High Accuracy, I have to consent. Having to consent every time, is quickly becoming irritating.

Any tips or ideas?

benfiller

Jul 2, 2013
Paris
So I am wondering if there might be a build.prop setting or maybe a database setting that I can change to always consent to my location settings?

Whenever I'm Ingressing there are too many WiFi networks that just pull my GPS all over the place. So I switch to device only and then Ingress without problems. However, Google Now starts crying, so I like turning on High Accuracy so that it may work as intended.

Whenever turning on High Accuracy, I have to consent. Having to consent every time, is quickly becoming irritating.

Any tips or ideas?

If you're using Xposed, there is an Xposed module that does just that. Never used it myself, just saw it in Xposed downloads, so try it

Reactions: GBP85

GBP85

Feb 23, 2011
Fort Wayne
If you're using Xposed, there is an Xposed module that does just that. Never used it myself, just saw it in Xposed downloads, so try it

Thank you for answering. I don't use Xposed, but I'm willing to look into it. I was possibly hoping there would be something else like I mentioned in my post.

I'm going to try Xposed. I've heard a lot about the framework, so I'll check it out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any tips or ideas?