[Q] How to use Gamecih????

Search This thread

XxJackxX95

Apr 23, 2011
Guys, you could me explain how to run and how to use Gamecih???
Pleasee, when I open the app I get the message:
Error!!
Root users only!!!

I do not know what it means,you explained to me????

T

twitch351

You need to root your phone first, what phone do you have?

-I wrangled together some consonants and vowels and created this post-

Last edited:

MacaronyMax

Aug 27, 2008
Oxford
You need to root your phone first, what phone do you have?

-I wrangled together some consonants and vowels and created this post-

I was gunna be all smart and look through his posts to see what forum he'sposted in but this is his only post :(

Yeah you need root, Here read this from wikepidia :p

On many computer operating systems, the superuser, or root, is a special user account used for system administration.

deliriousDroid

Dec 8, 2010
Are you a rucking fetard? We just told you that you have to have rooted your phone first. Go to the optimus thread to find out how to root, buddy. We cater to a different crowd here.

After that, go over to the Android Application thread to find the GameCIH post if you're still facing problems.

Easy there Sakai, don't want to scare him away now

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

sakai4eva

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just because this is OT doesn't mean it is the dumpsite for everything. He should respect the sanctity of OT as our ultimate dumpsite for all things stupid and/or the drama that is Alan's love life.

dakkywantstodocrazysht

Dec 5, 2010
Haha great sakia made me lol
Just because this is OT doesn't mean it is the dumpsite for everything. He should respect the sanctity of OT as our ultimate dumpsite for all things stupid and/or the drama that is Alan's love life.

Edit... isn't there already a thread for cih in the soft dev forums?
Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

obsidianchao

Jan 12, 2011
To OP: Learn to root, read the ****ing instructions, and then learn to use Cheat Engine on your PC.

... Cheating scum.

ronin87

Feb 1, 2011
ppl i have a problem whit gamecih 2 it all the time when i try change someting on dungeon hunters 2hd or some other games it says me "NOT supported in Lite Version" what i have to do so i can change the velum

xologist

Jun 18, 2009
I made a forum dedicated to cheating android apps/games.

I would like anyone who uses GameCIH, Hex-edit, GameCheat Engine, or want cheats to sign up!

Tell me what cheats you want for what app/game and ill try to find them. And hopefully you guys can post some good stuff too.

see ya'll there, and hope this isnt against xda.

www.AndroidGamer.tk

Vextreme

May 6, 2007
Dude, take your pills!

From your responces in just this topic I decided your a 13 year old boy, kind of chubby (the greasy finger kind) who gets picked on at school the whole the time and feels he has some chance here to show his <cartman voice>authority!</cartman voice> on this forum. Hoping to have at least some place to compensate the rest of the day outside of this forum.

Ofcourse this is just my first impression based on these few (most part on the first responce) messages so I could be a bit wrong...

Vextreme

May 6, 2007
I have a Optimus One

For this app to work you'll need to root your phone.

If you don't know about rooting ask a friend to help you out and let him tell you about the risks. (or read more about it in this forum)

--

If your phone is rooted you need to allow this app root access (you'll get a popup).

Good luck and don't mind Cartman.

sakai4eva

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Dude, take your pills!

From your responces in just this topic I decided your a 13 year old boy, kind of chubby (the greasy finger kind) who gets picked on at school the whole the time and feels he has some chance here to show his <cartman voice>authority!</cartman voice> on this forum. Hoping to have at least some place to compensate the rest of the day outside of this forum.

Ofcourse this is just my first impression based on these few (most part on the first responce) messages so I could be a bit wrong...
I'm a 26 year old accountant that gives sound career and relationship advice in the OT. I am also the King of OT, the Chef of the Mafia, and instigator of the "Off Topic Infinite Loop".

I'm no longer chubby, but I still have a tummy (getting round to it). I used to bully people like you in school, who only dare to act tough behind the internet and watch too many cartoons (I'm a much nicer guy now. Ask the crew)

I mostly post from work (shows how awesome a job I have), and come here occasionally on weekends to chat with the crew.

Your first impression sucks, because you didn't notice the near impeccable grammar, spelling, and choice of words, neither do you notice that I have 5k+ posts, neither do you realize that 80% or more of my thanks come from helping people in the OT section.

Get our of your basement more, and stop resurrecting dead threads.

****ing troll.