Four batteries for X10 mini pro test.

Are you using original or third party battery?

• Original BST-38 which came with my phone

Votes: 173 86.1%
  • Third party battery

Votes: 28 13.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

EFUS09

Jan 25, 2012
Outer Heaven
Hi my battery (stock) drain is arount 3-4 hours with the WiFi and data off... This is normal?

Enviado desde mi U20i usando Tapatalk

Last edited:

silverblade960

Feb 6, 2012
Athens
Guys I read many topics regarding x10 mp batteries... but couldn't manage to conclude to which is the best?
Sent from my U20i using xda premium

Slash90[ITA]

Jun 4, 2011
Molfetta
I've bought the BST-38 Gold Battery, the model with 2500mah.
I'm using MiniCm9 + nAa ICS-02 kernel (also tested on MiniCm7 + nAa 11 kernel, with the same result).
Tested with 3G or Wifi ALWAYS on, automatic brightness, cpu @480-768mhz (ONDEMAND governor) and undervolted, i get 8-10 hrs of battery life ;)

szquadri

May 16, 2012
Hyderabad
My Original Doesn't last more than 6-7 hrs

My SE BST original battery doesn't even last for 6-7 hours after 3G use and few applications runing.... Can u suggest me wat to do? or even tell me where can i get Deji battery in India.. plz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To continue the testing thread started some time ago, here is an updated table with new battery (Deji) included. Just to repeat the testing conditions:

background data transmission on, google account sync on, 3G on, GPS on, phone idle between 10:00 and 9:00, after that time normal use - means several calls, some mp3 listening (half an hour max), some wi-fi usage and browsing.

you, sir, are awesome
    guess i'll go buy a new battery now

a question: you ran the tests with stock FW or with cyanogen?

Stock. And if you want to say thank you, just click on thanks button :)
    Thanks for the link!

Sent from my U20i using XDA App
    The only problem I can foresee with soldering two lipoly batteries in parallel is that you have created two cells which cannot be 'balanced'. Both cells will have different discharge curves as well as recharge curves, I implore you to read up on lipoly technology as you could have created your very own timebomb! You can get away with this sort of stuff with lion/nimh but lipoly.... Rather you than me.

If I were you i'd get a 'lipo-safe' bag to charge your phone in.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk