[GAME] Xtrakt 2 x2

Search This thread

rovex

Nov 13, 2008
No what he means is that this is the updated version we already knew about, its not an update of the update.

Blob8me

Nov 1, 2006
Spalding
Apologies if this is Old News.....

is this the same version that was taken from gtrabs rom dump months ago?

if so then it's very old news :p

yes it is... its the same "updated" version that has been floating around for a while... the only difference from original xtrakt seems to be nicer menus.

No what he means is that this is the updated version we already knew about, its not an update of the update.

Guys - Apologies if this "is" old news as I was only aware of the original Xtrakt game as I'm sure many others may have been too and I'm not exactly new at this (Doh....!) This particular .cab has just appeared (in the last few days) on some of the Xperia forums..... :rolleyes: Forgive my impatience in posting and wanting to share what I thought was a new version....

I'm sure many members will still make use of the download link in the 1st post....

Blob8me

Nov 1, 2006
Spalding
It gives you the option but no matter what you select it installs on device mem.

Theres a simple trick to get round this though:

1.Install it
2. Copy the xtrakt folder from program files to your storage card
3. uninstall it
4. run it from the copied folder

I'm not having a good day at all today.... I hadn't even noticed (until now) that it had installed in the main memory.... :confused: Sigh...... Thanks for the solution though....