Verus Iron Shield case

Search This thread

Chilidog

Oct 6, 2013
Signal gone down here too. I'm in Italy, where i was getting 4G now it's 3G and where the signal was bad (1 bar) now i can't get any at all.
Switched for the Spigen Slim Armor (i think verus iron shield case is the best looking and classy case for LG G3 but i can't stand the signal issue)
Just for information...to all the people with my same experience, have you got the model with the antenna cut or the plain one?

Same here dude... Got the iron shield, returned it for the slim armor. I like it way better and I don't have the cut out

harrychimp

Dec 20, 2011
Los Angeles
I bought the Versus Iron Shield approximately six weeks ago. The signal quality was noticeably reduced when the metal ring was placed around the TPU case. But what was most disappointing is the shoddiness of the metal ring which began to warp after a few weeks. The ring would bulge along the long sides of the phone. I manipulated the ring to get it back to its original form, but it never worked; there would be a protrusion somewhere along the band.

So I ended up buying an Otterbox Symmetry. It's a one piece case with a hard shell molded onto a softer inner lining. Other than it being slick on the backside, it is the best case I have used since the Urban Armor Gear for my previous Note 3.

In any case, I wanted to share my negative feedback with this community.

jamsoolee

Mar 20, 2014
Sacramento
I must be lucky or something, all these people complaining about terrible reception and bad metal bands...

Mine never had a problem, no signal degradation, nothing at all.
The metal band, I've popped this thing on and off so many times and no problems at all, never cut myself on it either.

I love this case, gives the phone a great feel, and makes it feel more "premium" because of the metal band. Totally worth it.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I must be lucky or something, all these people complaining about terrible reception and bad metal bands...

Mine never had a problem, no signal degradation, nothing at all.
The metal band, I've popped this thing on and off so many times and no problems at all, never cut myself on it either.

I love this case, gives the phone a great feel, and makes it feel more "premium" because of the metal band. Totally worth it.