Xperia Arc 2.3.3 ota update

Search This thread

stiffen

Sep 10, 2010
Just want to share with you we are (Hong kong) starting to get ota update for Arc 2.3.3. now. My unit has been updated.

UPDATE 1: IF NO OTA DETECTED, PC UPDATE IS AVAILABLE NOW, USING USB CONNECTED TO PC COMPANION AND SEARCH FOR PHONE UPDATE. I AM UPDATING MINE NOW THRU USB...
UPDATE 2: AFTER UPDATE, THE BUILD IS 3.0.1.A.0.145, NO LUCK WITH MY ROOTED ARC, EXPECTED ANYWAY, I NEED TO ROOT IT AGAIN WHICH I AM DOING NOW... GINGERBREAKING... NOT YET SAID IT FAILED...
UPDATE 3:
  1. GINGERBREAK NOT WORKING,
  2. BATTERY LIFE IMPROVED (playing for half an hour of installation, video playing) STILL GOT 98%,
    VIDEO PLAYBACK STILL LAGGY...:confused: STILL FREEZING DURING VIDEO SHOOTING
  3. AUTO BRIGHTNESS IS MUCH MORE SMOOTH AND RESPONSIVE,
  4. TOUCH SENSITIVITY IS IMPROVED (NO MORE MISTAP WHEN SCROLLING), AND NO MORE PAGE MOVING WHEN TAP ON PAGE IN CERTAIN WAY IN WEBPAGE
  5. FACEBOOK INTREGRATION IS SMOOTH AND PHONE NOT LAGGY WITH FB ON!
  6. BUT CONTACTS MESSED UP MANY COPY NOW...
  7. WE CANT UPLOAD THE UPDATE FILES AND THERE ARE NO UPDATE.ZIP OR SIMILAR FILES IN PC COMPANION/UPDATE... FOLDER... WILL HELP IF OTHER PEOPLE CAN ADVISE FUTHER...

Last edited:
Reactions: oXunknownXo

stiffen

Sep 10, 2010
what do you mean by another troll, if you dont like my post, just ignore it... dont be smart if you are not certain of certain things...

stiffen

Sep 10, 2010
3.0.1.a.0.145 is the latest build number. After updating i need to root again so if you want rooted version, better dont update now...

stiffen

Sep 10, 2010
Seems not unfortunately... For gingerbreak, it has been 10 min already, but my updated device booting is much faster now...

skyluvu

May 31, 2009
mine is LT15i HK version too....after updated to 2.3.3, faster reboot..but failed to root with gingerbreak...so i flash it back to 2.3.2

Top Liked Posts