[GERMANY] My HTC One X arrived... (-:

Search This thread
J

j4n87

Picked mine a few minutes ago.

They just got two of em in the market. Next order will arrive in two weeks they told me.

kLLyQ.jpg

...looks really awesome and its so light, compared to my really heavy evo 3D.
I didnt turned it on yet to get the maximum out of the battery. Will charge it to 100%.

Buyed it for 579€ in Germany.

zerozoneice

Dec 18, 2010
well done, congrats!
please do post some HDR pictures and short 1080p video samples when you get the chance.

Pluto

Feb 4, 2010
mycolorscreen.com
I'm quite surprised by the innovative and attractive packaging design, it looks incredibly wonderful. "I'm the one you've been waiting for" looks like One epic marketing campaign.

Congrats bro!

Pointlol

Dec 24, 2011
Congrats!

Is there any point in not turning it on while it's charging? Don't see how that would affect battery life

J

j4n87

..definatly suggest to all to get it in white. white one looks really sexy =D, and the grey one, well a bit boring, imo.

Well, in the manual of my HTC Flyer, which got also a none removable battery it was clearly stated not to turn on the Flyer, before its fully charged. otherwise you can lose some of the capacity of the battery.

...wasn't stated in the manual of the HTC One X..but, well, save is save =D

Last edited:

chrisjcks

Sep 26, 2010
Bolton
Congrats -

German & french customers are recieving their HTC ONE X phones.

Cmon UK carphone warehouse, i want mine! lol

They took payment 3 days ago, send it me darn it! Grrrrr

Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: det66

qpop

Jun 25, 2008
..definatly suggest to all to get it in white. white oen looks really sexy =D, and teh frey one, well a bit boring, imo.

Well, in the manual of my HTC Flyer, which got also a none removable battery it was clearly stated not to turn on the Flyer, before its fully charged. otherwise you can lose some of teh capacity of the battery.

...wasn't stated in the manula of the HTC One X..but, well, save is save =D

You know that's an outdated instruction based on the old Ni-Cad and Ni-MH battery technologies.

Lithium Ion/Lithium Polymer batteries have no "memory" which is why they come from the factory mostly/fully charged.

I understand you erring on the side of caution but thought I'd let you know ;)

In fact, best care of Li-Ion/Li-Pol batteries is to do half-cycle recharges, or "top-ups" rather than full drain charging cycles.

EDIT: http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries Have a look here for some more info.

Last edited:

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
..definatly suggest to all to get it in white. white oen looks really sexy =D, and teh frey one, well a bit boring, imo.

Well, in the manual of my HTC Flyer, which got also a none removable battery it was clearly stated not to turn on the Flyer, before its fully charged. otherwise you can lose some of teh capacity of the battery.

...wasn't stated in the manula of the HTC One X..but, well, save is save =D

awwww mate your torturing me :D

endursa

Dec 26, 2008
Linz
Awesome
Too bad that Media Markt austria didn't get them today :-(

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    htconex.jpg

couldnt resist and made this :D
    Congrats -

German & french customers are recieving their HTC ONE X phones.

Cmon UK carphone warehouse, i want mine! lol

They took payment 3 days ago, send it me darn it! Grrrrr

Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    when do they expect it?

i'll be in vienna next week and the cheapest i found was 599 at ditech.
    saturn.de has it at 579, but saturn.at no sign yet

Yeah ditech has it listed for 599
    Both saturn and Media Markt said they will get it next week from monday on, but i'd call first!

Media Markt had no price info, saturn said 599 not 100% sure

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium HD app
    Okay picked mine up at Mediamarkt too :)
    This thing is a beast :)
    However there are (as expected) some software issues. It also has a very early (compared to other phones) firmware version installed (1.26)
    The screen is absolutely blowing me away :)
    nice nice :) i want my HOX now too :) they should send it today, so maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow...
    sadly i changed to gray, cause they said it will arrive earlier, but i like the white better...

Rcmix roms for HOX?

Happy days, hope the whole RC team get on board