[MODS][VR THEME MORPHS]Theme Your Rom The Way YOU want it

Search This thread

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Any way to change clock color?

I ask him about that the other day. I think he's working on it.

Sent from my SGH-S959G

Yes i am working on it. Actually was thinking about making it so it changed ALL the text color but it is SO MUCH to change. So if I stick with thst plan it may take a while. I can probably change the text color of the clock and date on the status bar and pulldown ckock oretty quickly.
Would you all be happy with just that for a start?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
Yes i am working on it. Actually was thinking about making it so it changed ALL the text color but it is SO MUCH to change. So if I stick with thst plan it may take a while. I can probably change the text color of the clock and date on the status bar and pulldown ckock oretty quickly.
Would you all be happy with just that for a start?

Absolutely

Sent from my SGH-S959G

Reactions: 4-2ndtwin

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
Just wanted to share. Wont make a habit of it :p

Sent from my SGH-S959G

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361249808728.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361249808728.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 164
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361249834834.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361249834834.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Added 9 different Colored Clocks for the system bar clock and the pulldown clock. They are all in the first OP thread.
These PROBABLY only work for ShoStock3 since it is built off his ROM.

Sent from My SGH-I777 Running Spiderman Themed AOKP or Spiderman Themed CM10

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
Hey ive noticed everytime i fix permissions my font goes back to default. So i go to display and look and it says it is still on argos but i have to set a different font anf then set it back to argos then all is fine. Is there something i can do to make it quit doing that?

Sent from my SGH-S959G

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Hey ive noticed everytime i fix permissions my font goes back to default. So i go to display and look and it says it is still on argos but i have to set a different font anf then set it back to argos then all is fine. Is there something i can do to make it quit doing that?

Sent from my SGH-S959G

I am guessing that when you are fixing permissions it is resorting back to the font and probably the ringtones that are listed as default in the build.prop
Why are you fixing permissions after? These morphs are adding any .apks (except the font apks) they are just inserting different icons into the .apk. Also the vr morphs script should be setting the correct permissions when flashed.

I haven't tried it but if you REALLY wanted to you could change the build.prop file to the exact name of the font you want to use as default. Other than that I am not sure why it would change. The fonts are just adding a very small .apk app into the system/app location

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
I am guessing that when you are fixing permissions it is resorting back to the font and probably the ringtones that are listed as default in the build.prop
Why are you fixing permissions after? These morphs are adding any .apks (except the font apks) they are just inserting different icons into the .apk. Also the vr morphs script should be setting the correct permissions when flashed.

I haven't tried it but if you REALLY wanted to you could change the build.prop file to the exact name of the font you want to use as default. Other than that I am not sure why it would change. The fonts are just adding a very small .apk app into the system/app location

Im not fixing perm because of the fonts. The first time i did was to install aj's new kernel. Then later today i fixed perms through stweaks trying to fix my words with friends and hanging free app. They stopped giving me push notifications and i cant figure out why. The issue with the fonts came up as a result of that

...still havent got notf''s back though :banghead:

EDIT: I think i posted this in the wrong place. The morphs are fine. I forgot there was a seperate thread for the fonts.

Sent from my SGH-S959G

Last edited:

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
Framework background

Here is the FLEUR framework background with the colors tweaked to be tinted red and brightened just a touch. I have flashed it in my phone.

Attachments

• RED-Fleur-FrameworkBackGrounds-VR-Theme.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • background_holo_dark.jpg
    background_holo_dark.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 213

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
these are groovy I like them.

Green icons, wifi, 3g...stock battery, red clock, and shattered glass pulldown. Clean and different.

Share a screenshot... There are so many mix and match possibilities so I would love to see them.

Also if there is anything else people want themed let me know and I can try to make them.

Nosferatu.

Dec 20, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Share a screenshot... There are so many mix and match possibilities so I would love to see them.

Also if there is anything else people want themed let me know and I can try to make them.

I have a shot from another thread showing DPI changes but here you'll get the idea. I just went green with wifi/3G (you can't see here) and kept battery stock. Here's the rest of the mods (matches my Nexus 7 colors basically).

02_zpsf5c9018f.jpg

Reactions: RockRatt

Top Liked Posts