my phone is not supporting any bluetooth

Search This thread

sexyana

Mar 23, 2009
i have firm ware version 1.5 and every bluetooth i try on my phone doesnt work can someone help me

sndlbn

Nov 9, 2007
I got the same problem after rooting device. I use image RC29 and JACKHeroski ROM. But the bluetooth function is used by me rarely.

sexyana

Mar 23, 2009
i really need my bluetooth im almost always in my car ... i need help

and i cant use my bluetooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kayiman2005

Nov 25, 2008
NY
bluetoo has not work on jack yet

you guys need to know that , blutoo just has not work on jackhero.
bluetoo work on cyanengen, jf1.5.

johnnylicious

Nov 9, 2008
first of all,

you need to explain more than your running 1.5

is your phone rooted.
have you tried rebooting your phone / wipe your phone
are you using any custom roms etc.

sexyana

Mar 23, 2009
yes i did all of that rebooted anf=d everything but my bluetooth does not work

an my phone is rooted

Last edited by a moderator:

innerspace

Jun 23, 2009
excuse me sir.

ok, a suggestion. goto quicklinks and edit your sig. let us know what rom, radio and spl you are running. second, do you have adb? no? get adb installed so you can run logcat and we can get an idea what exactly is going on with your device. third: what is the history of your phone? what process did you follow to get where you are now? when is the last time you wiped? etc. etc. etc.

if you have questions about the aforementioned items, search. apply google-fu accordingly.

We can't help if we don't have something tangible to work with. internets are not magic, simply shouting "my stuff is b0rked" will not automagically repair your problem. harry potter is an iphone user. you are not harry potter, and that phone in your hand is no iphone.

i'd love to help you but simply cannot until you give me something firmer to work with.

dissonance

Jan 16, 2009
Define doesn't work. Does it not connect? Does it seem to connect then you lose all audio? Does it stab you in the face? What does it do, exactly. Have you updated your radio?

the-equinoxe

Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2006
This is a "my car doesn't work, how do I fix it?" kinda thread..
We need info in order to help you!
Did it work before?
what have you done in order to break it?
What are the errors?
What version af ROM are you running?
What radio version are you running?
etc etc etc..

BTW bumping the thread doesn't help either, it just will make a nice padlock appear on the thread, just like by magic..

And I moved the thread from DEVELOPMENT (!) to Q&A..

tulamidan

Mar 3, 2009
Try using a different ROM as suggested. The _Hero_ Roms don't support BT yet. If you need it you'll have to switch to JF, Cyanogen or Haykuro's etc. ROMs.

sexyana

Mar 23, 2009
how mean. thanks

look every one is being so mean. n e ways when i say it doesnt work i mean that it says its connected to bluetooth but u cant hear anything when u send or receive a call and for sure i know its not the bluetoth because i have 5 different ones and none work. i dont know if it have ever worked because i just started using the bluetooth . and well ill try finding our the rest of the info because i dont do the updates my self only sometimes and i dont know all them numbers u guys are asking for what i know are the numbers i put in the other messages. but its ok thanks to those who helped...

innerspace

Jun 23, 2009
ok... seems like we got some info here.

It seems that someone else has been modding your phone for you. Installing custom ROMS is nothing to be taken lightly, you should really research things a bit to get a better understanding of how your phone actually works.

I wasn't trying to be mean, please understand that you posted a help request in a forum designated for development of new applications and customization of the system images that make up the operating system you see when your phone boots up. Posts like these have become a growing problem lately and many users here are getting frustrated, myself included.

First of all, goto settings, about phone.
Write down the following information:
Model Number
Firmware version
Baseband version
Kernel Version
Mod Version (if its there)
Build Number (if its there)

Post that info in a thread in Q&A, where this thread belonged to begin with and maybe we can actually get somewhere.

Jeremyjay

Apr 3, 2014
Model Number:x201
Android version : 4.2.2
Baseband version: moly.wr8.w1315.md.wg.mp v4.P1, 2013/11/09 14:19
Kernel version: 3.4.5 user@userdesktop #11
Custom build version: ensec 20140318

my bluetooth wont connect with my iphone 5? it says "connection unsuccessful, Truesmart is not supported

any suggestions??

thanks