I will review your Android app 5 stars!!!

Search This thread

aagrlp640

A lot of developers that create some apps are having a problem of advertising them and getting feedback from users (me included). So I think we should help each other by installing, testing, rating and reviewing each other's apps. So any one of you who have their app post it here (google play link) and I will try it and publish a rating and a comment on Google Play.

I don't ask you to do the same and I will do it whether you try my application or not. If you do the same I will be very grateful.

We can rate and support us here by rating others apps

Link to my app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.livewallpaper.underwater.creatures.lite

Video of my app
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH_YLyed3aw

underwater_small.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:

ChrissoBlanko

Mar 8, 2014
nice

A lot of developers that create some apps are having a problem of advertising them and getting feedback from users (me included). So I think we should help each other by installing, testing, rating and reviewing each other's apps. So any one of you who have their app post it here (google play link) and I will try it and publish a rating and a comment on Google Play.

I don't ask you to do the same and I will do it whether you try my application or not. If you do the same I will be very grateful.

Thanks

Cool! I downloaded your app and rated it 5 stars leaving a small comment :)

Can you do the same for me?

Google Play: "Reverse Pong"

Reactions: aagrlp640

aagrlp640

Last edited:

ChrissoBlanko

Mar 8, 2014
Sure man!!! Really would appreciate that! Amazing! :D :D

Hope your followers like it :p

Btw.: I released a new update just 10hours ago, giving you some new HD backgrounds which will fade in if you reach a certain score. If you have any ideas on how i could possibly improve my game, you are very welcome to tell me :D

Last edited:

aagrlp640

Sure man!!! Really would appreciate that! Amazing! :D :D

Hope your followers like it :p

Btw.: I released a new update just 10hours ago, giving you some new HD backgrounds which will fade in if you reach a certain score. If you have any ideas on how i could possibly improve my game, you are very welcome to tell me :D

Hi, already add it to my fb account, hope it helps you :D, maybe the option to unlock extras if they share the app or rate it

east_62687

Mar 10, 2014

Hi, i have already download and review your app "very good, amazing scene". Please review mine: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gleogames.cometbird

Last edited:

beholdermr

Mar 12, 2014
Ok i download you App and rate it.

hxxps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blogular.spacebasezap :good:

If you can please do the same for me.. if any other do the same send a PM i'll help you!.

anuloid

Apr 18, 2014
Yerevan

5 stars and a review to you from Anuloid Games. Keep developing!!
Please consider rating us as well at play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Anuloid+Games

anuloid

Apr 18, 2014
Yerevan
thanks for review

is it possible to have a small review related our new product My Movie Quiz?
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anuloidgames.moviequiz

aagrlp640

Last edited:

ladsumit

Apr 29, 2014
please Checkout my new apps

"ACT Math Quiz" : search by: com.sum.actgame on Google Play

"CameraSlimPro Photo Editor": Search by : com.sum.cameraslimpro on Google Play

I will check out all your apps.

Thanks

jadamsdev

May 3, 2014
bitly.com
Cool

Rated your app. It looks great.
Could you check out my first android app, Dice Roller: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jackadams.dicerollerfree

For more information, visit my website at: bitly.com/jadamsdev

Top Liked Posts