Countries where 2.3.4 is available

Search This thread

soldiers33

Nov 28, 2009
no itsd not for mini becuase the phone selected is arc lt15. If you want to check for your own phone then follow the link and choose different phone.

soldiers33

Nov 28, 2009
No im too waiting for the uk generic. Its already seocnd week into october and still nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome_Aleks

Feb 15, 2008
It's been promised for end of October to early November actually, so maybe a week or so until we can realistically expect it to be launched.

Zyar

Aug 17, 2011
It's been promised for end of October to early November actually, so maybe a week or so until we can realistically expect it to be launched.

The only thing I wonder about that is whether along with 2.3.4, will we get the previous ones included...

Xloud and so forth.

Imagine how long we will have to then wait for icecream sandwich.

Sent from my LT15i

Awesome_Aleks

Feb 15, 2008
Australia hasn't received the update.

We had the original 2.3.3 update (no xLOUD etc) when it launched (it came with this) and absolutely no update since.

Our device is pretty outdated compared to foreign Arc's.

masud7827

Aug 12, 2011
Dhaka
Why SE or other company didn't officially announce a date for all updates? It will be better!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Awesome_Aleks

Feb 15, 2008
AU Generic has just recieved the new update.

I can't confirm anything until I charge my phone to half way but I believe it is V4.0.2 update.

KP_

Dec 2, 2010
4.0.2.A.0.42 is available for German unbranded Arcs via PCC.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

The only thing I wonder about that is whether along with 2.3.4, will we get the previous ones included...

Xloud and so forth.

Imagine how long we will have to then wait for icecream sandwich.

Sent from my LT15i

Well i just updated to 4.0.2.A.0.42 and what i could immediately observe is that the crt screen off animation is gone (and i loved that one :( ).
xLoud seems to have remained (at least i have it in sound settings)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got it... Republic of India.

Sent from my LT15i using XDA App
    For which reason they do not update all regions at once !!??!

1:) because they only have so many servers from which to download, and bandwidth is costly ;)
    2:) Some countries have specific regulations that legally SE have to abide by where as in other countries they may not apply, eg volume in some countries I think it was limited to a set db level.. Also some versions might need completely different set of fonts/languages, they take time to double check ;)
    can anyone confirm when singapore starhub customized is available?

Sent from my Xperia arc that running Android 1.6

I'm on Singapore Starhub and OTA is available now (and I'm downloading now). :D
    Could you be more specific? As I have an unbranded Xperia arc bought from Amazon.de, without software updates to 2.3.4.

I have just checked, both OTA and SEUS have no update for my phone.

flash generic (nordic) firmware and you ll have 2.3.4 +root ;)
    Now that's funny thought. : p

@poker gypsy: yeah I read the cool TV switching off animation is removed in latest update. I'm bit reluctant to update now : )
    Folder thing doesn't interest me as I love go launcher (though I have to search a bit,some are saying go launcher is data mining) saying that I must say the new weather widget of SE is awesome.
    But apart from the panorama mode of camera what changes are we talking about?

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

And as far as the off thingy lol I use screen off on app you can customize different off animation and you can put and off button on your home screen so you don't have to reach up on top to turn off phone

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Premium App