[COLLECTION]Stock Nandroid Backups for Different CIDs

Search This thread

nadavfeder

Jan 15, 2011
thanks @Doo Doo !!!
does that mean that i'll still have to return to stock after restoring your backup?

backfromthestorm

Jul 2, 2011
47000 places at once.
you can't flash a nandroid backup of a different CID...

Are you sure about that? Could you explain why not?
It's no different to flashing a rom cooked from another cid. Of course jelly bean won't boot on older hboots and vice versa, but that's the only limitation as far as I can see.

Infact, I have cid HTC_001 and hboot 1.28, I'll try the backup for 621 you have listed for a scientific test.

Last edited:

matt95

Aug 8, 2010
Milan
Are you sure about that? Could you explain why not?
It's no different to flashing a rom cooked from another cid. Of course jelly bean won't boot on older hboots and vice versa, but that's the only limitation as far as I can see.

Infact, I have cid HTC_001 and hboot 1.28, I'll try the backup for 621 you have listed for a scientific test.

i said that cause i wan't sure about that and i went for the 100% sure one... let us know if that works then ;)

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
i've finished them again :D tomorrow i'll give you 2! :D thanks also for reminding me to flash back the HBOOT, i'm adding it in the OP
No worries mate. The hboot is also only required for the JB roms. Perhaps also give some guidance as to how to restore the backup, eg where to put the folder once downloaded, where to find the boot.img etc.

JonasL1

Jul 19, 2012
Zoersel
Does you Nandroid back-up contains personal information like text messages or something else?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
Does you Nandroid back-up contains personal information like text messages or something else?

No, they should ideally be free of all personal data, unless you want to share that with strangers on the web :D. What you can do is to take a backup, then wipe all data and take another backup, upload that one and then restore your backup with all of your data again.

Reactions: JonasL1

JonasL1

Jul 19, 2012
Zoersel
I was actually meaning of a back-up contains that information if you take one. But you have already answered my qeustion. Than I'm not going to upload my original back-up. Because it's to much work to go back, just for make a back-up for here.

amfslash

Jan 28, 2011
I have the 2.17.707.3 for 044 CID devices, will upload later..

kakanjac

Jun 25, 2011
T-MOB102?
I have backup for T-MOB102, 1.29.112.11, but without boot.img. What can I do?
Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts