[Q&A] All ZTE non-Blade questions go here

Search This thread

Faiz Malkani

XDA Portal Team / Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 27, 2012
Mumbai
faizmalkani.com
Hey guys

If you're here, I assume you've read the following thread. If you haven't, please do so immediately
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1987950

As mentioned in the other thread, this is the consolidated thread for all non-Blade ZTE manufactured devices. Feel free to post any related question. Hope y'all get appropriate responses reasonably quick

Regards
QuantumFoam

Asus TF300T | ZTE Blade

holocen

Sep 3, 2012
Belgrade
How to install Adreno graphic drivers on Blade3?

Hello,

I just bought ZTE Blade 3, low-budget smartphone. Successfully rooted with famous ICS method by Bin4ry from this forum. There are no recoveries and roms . My only problem is how to install Adreno 2xx graphic drivers for armv7 device from Qualcomm site? To enter stock recovery I use Volume up+Power and after splash screen press Back button. There are options for upgrading, but after file verification zip didn't install, it's intended for ICS upgrades only. I send e-mail to ZTE but no answer so far. Drivers are Adreno 2xx User-mode Android ICS Graphics Driver (ARMv7)) with name Adreno200-AU_LINUX_ANDROID_ICS_CHOCO_CS.04.00.03.06.001.zip. from developer Qualcomm site, section tools and resorces.

Please help, I assume that must be done with some adb commands but I dont know how...

Faiz Malkani

Feb 27, 2012
Mumbai
faizmalkani.com
Hello,

I just bought ZTE Blade 3, low-budget smartphone. Successfully rooted with famous ICS method by Bin4ry from this forum. There are no recoveries and roms . My only problem is how to install Adreno 2xx graphic drivers for armv7 device from Qualcomm site? To enter stock recovery I use Volume up+Power and after splash screen press Back button. There are options for upgrading, but after file verification zip didn't install, it's intended for ICS upgrades only. I send e-mail to ZTE but no answer so far. Drivers are Adreno 2xx User-mode Android ICS Graphics Driver (ARMv7)) with name Adreno200-AU_LINUX_ANDROID_ICS_CHOCO_CS.04.00.03.06.001.zip. from developer Qualcomm site, section tools and resorces.

Please help, I assume that must be done with some adb commands but I dont know how...

You cannot download the drivers from the Qualcomm site and expect them to work universally. They have to be individually modded for each device by a developer, then flashed

Asus TF300T | ZTE Blade

Oct 24, 2012
[Q] ZTE V6500 Etisalat smartphone (nova 3.5) rooting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dear all ,

i just bought the ZTE nova 3.5 known as etisalat smart phone here in egypt ...
i tried to root it in every way possible with no use ... kindly if fellow developers can help us through the rooting process .. it would be of a great pleasure to alot of egyptians here .... thanks in advance .... i am willing to try whatever it is to succsesfully root this phone

Faiz Malkani

Feb 27, 2012
Mumbai
faizmalkani.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dear all ,

i tried to root it in every way possible with no use ... kindly if fellow developers can help us through the rooting process .. it would be of a great pleasure to alot of egyptians here .... thanks in advance .... i am willing to try whatever it is to succsesfully root this phone

What all did you try

Asus TF300T | ZTE Blade

Oct 24, 2012
holocen
Root for ZTE Nova
Mustafa, this is solution for your problem:

http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1886460

Your android is ICS, why do you want ROM?
16TH NOVEMBER 2012 11:34 PM
QuantumFoam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustapha.Soliman

dear all ,

What all did you try

dear all ,

first of all this mobile runs on android 2.3.6 (GB) not (ICS)

i have tried doom lord (zergrush ) , superone click , z4root , unlock root
i have tried some manual commands

all with no use , if any body can help please

thanks in advance

Oct 24, 2012

Attachments

• g.JPG
    g.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,348
Last edited:

tharpu

Aug 2, 2012
How to root and flash coustom ROM for ZTE X876

Hi everybody,
Could anyone help me how to root and flash custom rom for ZTE X876 .my current system is 2.1 and NOT ROOTED.
I try to root it with z4,universal androot, unlock root, super one click,unluckily not successful.
I want to root and flash custom for my ZTE X876.Plz someone point me out to the right direction.

Thanks

challengere

Dec 3, 2012
ZTE BLade 2

So, last I bought me a ZTE Blade 2. I am very happy with this phone, and it is my first android phone. I tried to root my phone with a guide on the modaco forums. After trying a few times, it worked perfectly. This was also the first time I rooted a smartphone. Then I wanted to flash a new rom, because someone told me it was a great rom (cm9 or something like that. I googled it and found a rom for the "ZTE Blade 2". I tried to flash the rom, but it failed. Now my homebutton doesn't work anymore and I can't receive phone calls, but I can call other persons.
By googeling what was wrong I found out that the rom was for the ZTE crescent/ San Fransico II. It seems that the Crescent is also reffered as the blade 2 since it is the succesor of the san fransico I. In the beginning I was confused, butr now I know these 2 phones are completely diffrent.
After I found the problem why the rom would not flash, I want searching for a solution. Seems I could repair my ZTE by installing a stock rom. I can't find a stock rom and poeple tell me there is no rom availabe for the Blade 2, not even on the ZTE site itself. I also found that I could repair it by flashing my back up. but while i was formatting my phone in the CWM recovery I also formatted my SD card, so I lost my back up to. Now my question is, can I install someone elses back up file? and if that is possible, would someone who ownes this phone be so kind to give me a back up? If there are other solutions, I would like to know, every idea is welcome!
I bought my phone in Belgium in BASE store.
Kind regards challengere.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

ronald13412

Dec 5, 2012
Has there been any root for the ZTE engage? The phone is fairly new, and i tried searching everywhere and failed to find any possible root. please and thank you.

perez1311

Aug 10, 2012
Albufeira
Hi everyone,
i have two questions...
i have a zte racer and i'm currently using the universal androot app to root it, but it is a temporary root, is there any way i can root permanently my racer?

other question: i'm planing to buy a ZTE skate acqua (dubbed as TMN smart a15 here in Portugal) is it good? my main worry is the screen response, is it responsive?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys

If you're here, I assume you've read the following thread. If you haven't, please do so immediately
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1987950

As mentioned in the other thread, this is the consolidated thread for all non-Blade ZTE manufactured devices. Feel free to post any related question. Hope y'all get appropriate responses reasonably quick

Regards
    QuantumFoam

Asus TF300T | ZTE Blade
    Hello,

You cannot download the drivers from the Qualcomm site and expect them to work universally. They have to be individually modded for each device by a developer, then flashed

Asus TF300T | ZTE Blade
    Recommend me Clockworkmode for Blade 3 ICS? Can anything work without modding?

I don't know about the CWM project for the Blade 3

And yes. Some software like Beats Audio can be flashed universally without Modding

Asus TF300T | ZTE Blade
    hi tharpu try this site i think u will find what u want h
    ttp://code.google.com/p/zte-x876-roms/downloads/list