[Theme] NY Jets [CM 4.0.4] Please check new NFL thread in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jairomeo

Mar 22, 2009
www.designrifts.com
I will no longer maintain as complex of a Jets theme instead it will be merged with the rest of my NFL effort

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=555266

This was requested from the Giants theme and since I'm doing my own for my Alma Mater I figured add this too. Just like the Giants theme this is based off Smorg so thank jonnybueno for such a great theme.

All icons and things are stock, just framework, clock, launcher and notifications are modified. I do plan on changing a more to green from stock in the future. The launcher is in the 1st image, the last image is when you delete.

I am open to suggestion/help with a better launcher and wallpapers, the wallpapers are the stock ones from Cyanogen. Let me know what you think.

Thanks and Credit goes to:
Stericson - For making so much possible
JesusFreke - The Original
The Dude
Haykuro
Cyaongen - Great ROM's
Manup465 - Blue theme where the ic buttons came from
UltraSpikey
mianosm
brandenk - dialer, app drawer handles, white progress circles, launcher and a great tutorial
l3wish - transparent lock screen
jbourque - black gloss popup
beagz - Music skin widget (coming in v1.5)
Ohsaka - colorChange
sir*mez - folder icons, black mms.apk, power widget
LatinSilEighty - keyboard
and jonnybueno - framework from Smorg

Disclamer: I am not responsible for any damages you may aquire to your phone, FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! I'm not making you flash your phone. This theme has been tested to work only on CyanogenMod 4.0.2. I have not tested any other ROMS.

To do:

Fix Calendar widget
Fix button that when pressed shrinks
Make some buttons darker
Make the tab darker
Make status bar select green
Theme Power Widget
Change 2 blue market icons to green
Add beagz music skin
Change launcher to match the Giants v1.4 launcher
Fix boot animation so all green

v1.1 for Cyan's 4.0.4
New delete launcher, way more green. Icons changed to the Orb pack than I am personally using. Themed Audio Manager widget now included.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nbznuu2m1ji

Last edited:

terminatorxman

May 29, 2009
Riverbank CA
Please make an Oakland Raiders theme, dude!! Cmon

Dude please make a reaiders theme.
We never get a cool theme, and your themes looks sick.
Also what about a San Jose Sharks, SF Giants, GS Warriors...BAY AREA!!!

BSDADON

Mar 23, 2009
I like where this is going. Just a suggestion instead of go jets could you make it say J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS across the screen?

imbonez9

May 18, 2009
La, Cali!!!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME WHERE DEM BOYZ THEME AT?! sorry for the caps i just kinda sad hey have a ny midgets theme before a Cowboys one :(

jairomeo

Mar 22, 2009
www.designrifts.com
For anyone using v1.1 with all the green icons, I know some are a little too bright, can you help me keep tabs of things that are too light so I can fix that come next update? And what other things would you like to see? Any default wallpapers or change in clock?

fermunky

Jun 11, 2007
Tampa, FL
Sweet Jesus tell me you got a USF theme? It's my alma mater as well, and I have a friend who would be SOOOO jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.