Guide needed! Please take a look!

Search This thread

kamphoz

Mar 28, 2014
Hello my name is Frederik. I'm 16 years old nearly 17 and i'm from Denmark.
I love using phones, and getting a new one atm i'm using a huawei ascend p6.
What i need help with is, i always thought it would be amazing to make reviews and unboxing of phones (Don't believe me? When i buy a new phone/console/pc i talk to my self like i am recording a video of an unboxing) Yeah i'm that crazy.
What do you guys think i should do? There is also the problem phones in my country ain't cheap. And i don't have a lot of money.

It's not like i don't know anything about phones. I have been using a nokia lumia 620, iphone, and 4 different android phones. My iphone was jailbreaked, and my android phones have always been rooted, and custom rom. On my samsung galaxy s2 i have been using ubuntu touch and many jelly bean roms. And i have tryed cmw recovery and twrp recovery. I know how to flash kernels use ADB, how to change the build.prob. I hope this kinda "paints" a picture that i know a lot about phones.

Last edited:

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
Hello my name is Frederik. I'm 16 years old nearly 17 and i'm from Denmark.
I love using phones, and getting a new one atm i'm using a huawei ascend p6.
What i need help with is, i always thought it would be amazing to make reviews and unboxing of phones (Don't believe me? When i buy a new phone/console/pc i talk to my self like i am recording a video of an unboxing) Yeah i'm that crazy.
What do you guys think i should do? There is also the problem phones in my country ain't cheap. And i don't have a lot of money.

It's not like i don't know anything about phones. I have been using a nokia lumia 620, iphone, and 4 different android phones. My iphone was jailbreaked, and my android phones have always been rooted, and custom rom. On my samsung galaxy s2 i have been using ubuntu touch and many jelly bean roms. And i have tryed cmw recovery and twrp recovery. I know how to flash kernels use ADB, how to change the build.prob. I hope this kinda "paints" a picture that i know a lot about phones.

Honestly, i think you should just jump for it and be yourself! i would definitely watch other youtubers reviews and unboxing on phones, i would recommend watching xda's unboxing, phonedogs reviews/unboxing and Some of Bluntys reviews. good luck mate enjoy your stay here in new vegas!

kamphoz

Mar 28, 2014
Honestly, i think you should just jump for it and be yourself! i would definitely watch other youtubers reviews and unboxing on phones, i would recommend watching xda's unboxing, phonedogs reviews/unboxing and Some of Bluntys reviews. good luck mate enjoy your stay here in new vegas!

But my problem is, i can't really make a review right now with my huawei ascend p6 as it got scratches and i don't have a lot of money! But thanks for the support mate!

Creel711

Feb 20, 2014
Rogersville
Get your camera, grab something you love to talk about and do a couple of test runs. The moment you start to care what others think it's down hill. Good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-22-03-35-54.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-22-03-35-54.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 22
  • trickstermod_icon_64x64.png
    trickstermod_icon_64x64.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 66

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Reviews can be anything to do with advice, its not that big of a deal if the phone has a few scratches here and there.

Do game reviews, rom reviews. Literally any review to do with tech. Do tests, watch other reviewers to get a similar idea.

I myself tend to watch reviews all the time, weather it be a TV or a phone. It gets my attention.

Hope you get far with this, and also if youre having financial issues, don't worry too much about that. Grab your camera and do what you can do.

If you do become very successful with this, companies will contact you. Ship you a new device and they'll get you to review it.

That's how most of the reviewers get viewers.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk