[Q] google play cant establish reliable connection

Search This thread
May 28, 2014
hey i had to do a factory restart on my kindle fire hd and blah blah. before google play was working, i installed it with KFfirst aid. ok so im on the step that i need to log into android market before upgradeing to google play, but i get a very annoying "cant establish a reliable connection to the server" ive done all the truble shooting like redoing it re rooting re booting reinstalling did another factory whipe all with no avail. i did it on my moms kindle and its working perfectly, i also did it on another kindle just today and it was working perfectly untill it came up with a hardware malfunction. so why is it not working on this one? i used same exact method for all of them. :mad:

PS i also tried reconnecting to the internet and making sure the time is correct

Last edited:

Ixthusdan

May 14, 2012
Mishawaka, IN
hey i had to do a factory restart on my kindle fire hd and blah blah. before google play was working, i installed it with KFfirst aid. ok so im on the step that i need to log into android market before upgradeing to google play, but i get a very annoying "cant establish a reliable connection to the server" ive done all the truble shooting like redoing it re rooting re booting reinstalling did another factory whipe all with no avail. i did it on my moms kindle and its working perfectly, i also did it on another kindle just today and it was working perfectly untill it came up with a hardware malfunction. so why is it not working on this one? i used same exact method for all of them. :mad:

PS i also tried reconnecting to the internet and making sure the time is correct

This entire forum is for the original Kindle Fire. Be sure to use the procedures in the Kindle Fire HD forum, not this one.

shivamgarg

Jun 20, 2014
Baran
This entire forum is for the original Kindle Fire. Be sure to use the procedures in the Kindle Fire HD forum, not this one.

simple method for this problem is
download lucky patcher
install it and open it
grant root access
swipe bottom bar
click on block google advertismement
click on clear the local hosts files
restart your phone
you are done
click thanxx if this method works for
you pls

Sent from my ST21i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app