G note available at the ATT site (pre-order)

Search This thread

macwilson

Dec 4, 2011
Ordered mine. $321. A bit expensive, oh well.

Should be fun waiting.

I also bought the insurance. I really don't like the vague deductible , but HEY, its' insurance!, it's supposed to be a total rip-off.

MMAHavok69

Oct 13, 2010
Atlanta
I have the unlimited data plan and and it let me do it just fine.[/QUOTE

He's only had his phone for 7 months. I was saying he only got that price because he changed his plan. I got the infuse when it came out and I have unlimited data so I will not change my plan just for that pricing. I'm going into the store cause the wont let you do an early upgrade online without changing your plan.

Reactions: giantenemybird

giantenemybird

Oct 28, 2011
Austin, TX

He's only had his phone for 7 months. I was saying he only got that price because he changed his plan. I got the infuse when it came out and I have unlimited data so I will not change my plan just for that pricing. I'm going into the store cause the wont let you do an early upgrade online without changing your plan.

My mistake. I originally read that at like 4am and confused it with a few of the "it won't let me do it with an upgrade" or "it won't let me keep unlimited data" posts I've seen on here.

But, Yeah, upgrading seven months in doesn't seem right lol.

Willthrill

Feb 4, 2012
LA
how are you upgrading your line then changing yor plan. i click upgrade and it says not eligible, i click continue and it lets me pick a phone but no data plan anywhere. After i have the phone it says check out.

teiglin

Jul 7, 2011
But, Yeah, upgrading seven months in doesn't seem right lol.

So, I was poking around and also thought that the "upgrade after seven months" seemed fishy, but it is an option for me too, and I am only six months into my contract. It sounds like this is normal with some phones, since others here aren't surprised at the option, but since some people (like us) haven't heard of this before, I thought I'd explain how I found it.

All I had to do was log into my account, choose my phone (I have a family plan, but both my and my wife's phones were eligible) and click "Upgrade Selected Lines" where phones are listed for full price. At the very bottom, however, is the Note, listed at $299.99, looking for all the world as if it's nothing strange. I'll also add that the upgrade page allows me to keep my $25/2GB plan--of course the current one is the old fauxG plan that is incompatible, but the $25/2GB for LTE is an option in the upgrade.

Now the only problem is, do I blow the $300 to get a sexy, sexy Note... :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.