[Q] Evervolv Ics Build Evo 4g

Search This thread

stevovanburen

Dec 14, 2011
Palm Coast
Hey,

I think that rom is built for the Htc Evo 3d, as I could only find information for the 3d and not the regular evo, sorry. But you can try Jared the Greats, Mad Wowz, or Decks Ics roms which are coming along quite well! and I know you will like them! and in a few months CM9 should be making its debute on the evo! so just hold on ICS goodness is coming!

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
Hey,

I think that rom is built for the Htc Evo 3d, as I could only find information for the 3d and not the regular evo, sorry. But you can try Jared the Greats, Mad Wowz, or Decks Ics roms which are coming along quite well! and I know you will like them! and in a few months CM9 should be making its debute on the evo! so just hold on ICS goodness is coming!
Nope its for the OG also. He posts them on Twitter only @preludedrew

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Reactions: drose1976

DatDamnGuy

Mar 14, 2012
First Timer...

Hey guys,

I've frequented xda-developer quiet a bit, but never registered because I didn't feel I had much to contribute, given the array of knowledge from some of the guys here. Respect :)

Anyways, back on topic:

I found a YouTube video of someone showcasing the latest EverVolv ROM running ICS on an Evo 4G (OG).

Just flashed it myself and so far everything seems to work fine. Android version is 4.0.3. The person has links to the ROM and Google Apps available in the description section of the video. Unfortunately, I don't have enough posts to post outside links so here goes...

-Go to YouTube.com
-Search for "ICE CREAM SANDWICH ANDROID 4.0.3 ROM FOR EVO 4G".
-Click on the video uploaded by username "MrblueEVO4g"
-Click "Show More" underneath the video where the description is.

Hope this helped...

Reactions: WhiteiceDMSTech

etnpnys

Jul 3, 2010
Why does the green LED on the right of grill keep blinking? I have no unread notifications, and the phone is not plugged in...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,

Nope its for the OG also. He posts them on Twitter only @preludedrew

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
    First Timer...

Hey guys,

I've frequented xda-developer quiet a bit, but never registered because I didn't feel I had much to contribute, given the array of knowledge from some of the guys here. Respect :)

Anyways, back on topic:

I found a YouTube video of someone showcasing the latest EverVolv ROM running ICS on an Evo 4G (OG).

Just flashed it myself and so far everything seems to work fine. Android version is 4.0.3. The person has links to the ROM and Google Apps available in the description section of the video. Unfortunately, I don't have enough posts to post outside links so here goes...

-Go to YouTube.com
    -Search for "ICE CREAM SANDWICH ANDROID 4.0.3 ROM FOR EVO 4G".
    -Click on the video uploaded by username "MrblueEVO4g"
    -Click "Show More" underneath the video where the description is.

Hope this helped...