[MOD][STOPPED] XPERIA S Style + Timescape [Final 14/05/2012]

Search This thread
Sorry guys for being rude but don't hurt your minis with this.....
Nothing personal for the autor but this pack included stuffs who not maked rigt. For example look at this funny theme inside there :D its has this ICE AGE old bug - left marks up on notiff bar :D just pull down the NB and pull it up :D the date will left mark.
And the other stuffs . Its not ported good. In fact timescape newer worked on custom GB roms . Who knows Sony are aliens and can't be ported.
Launcher dont have rotation.
Wallpapers is somehow pixelized .... you resize it or what?
Porting its not just copy/pasteing Sorry ;)

Sent from my E10i using xda premium

roxandn

Oct 27, 2010
i like this
...It will be for my rom [ is sonybread v7 sp3f (based on miniCM7) ??? ]

dewanshu93

Sep 19, 2011
Chandigarh
Sorry guys for being rude but don't hurt your minis with this.....
Nothing personal for the autor but this pack included stuffs who not maked rigt. For example look at this funny theme inside there :D its has this ICE AGE old bug - left marks up on notiff bar :D just pull down the NB and pull it up :D the date will left mark.
And the other stuffs . Its not ported good. In fact timescape newer worked on custom GB roms . Who knows Sony are aliens and can't be ported.
Launcher dont have rotation.
Wallpapers is somehow pixelized .... you resize it or what?
Porting its not just copy/pasteing Sorry ;)

Thanks for the great feedback but I guess you are wrong.... No such mark with the date by pulling down and up NB.... Timescape works really well for me no force closes at all in fact I use xperia events faster and smother.... Launcher have the option of auto rotation if you checked the home preferences :eek: and I have resized the wallpaers no pixelized wallpaper for me...
I guess your device has got old to fit xperia s style sorry :D

Sent from my U20i using XDA

Reactions: ferotakis

dewanshu93

Sep 19, 2011
Chandigarh
dis zip doesnt work fa me...wen i flashd both da files and booted my mini...it booted only wid stock mod bt had timescape and oder apps...bt timescape too fc's...wen i tried to restore my rom...it ends in a blackscreen after unlocking from reboot!!! :(:(:(

You have to apply theme using theme chooser... Timescape works for me ill test this again :)

ponext

Mar 9, 2012
Ipoh
hi there....i just want to let u know, u link it with a wrong pair.
XPERIA_S_Lockscreen_for_MiniCM7-2.1.9 <---------this goes for 2.2.0
XPERIA_S_lockscreen_for_MiniCM7-2.2.0 <---------this goes for 2.1.9

thank me..

Reactions: faiyyaz
Thanks for the great feedback but I guess you are wrong.... No such mark with the date by pulling down and up NB.... Timescape works really well for me no force closes at all in fact I use xperia events faster and smother.... Launcher have the option of auto rotation if you checked the home preferences :eek: and I have resized the wallpaers no pixelized wallpaper for me...
I guess your device has got old to fit xperia s style sorry :D

Ok I'm dump theme from zip again to test and post later results.
My x10 mini is not old :p its in same age like your u20 :D

PS: links not work :/

Last edited:

erfandl

Apr 20, 2010
icons in statusbar is very small. like antenatal, battery,data,.......
please fix this problem

bibirroket

Apr 9, 2012
Tangerang
Great work! :D
I think it will be nice if You give an option to hide icons label on Home screen.
And add more EXPERIA S widget like Photo and Digital clock widgets.
hope You will include it on next update. :D

XGr7078

Dec 1, 2011
Durgapur
Few bugs found !!!! :eek:

I found that the lockscreen style needs to resized in the call option and the four corners when hold four app shortcut it overlaps with the adjacent one but when there are three app shortcuts they don't overlap. And ONE MAJOR BUG FOUND Screenshots below..:D

Attachments

• screenshot-1336932919431.png
    screenshot-1336932919431.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 83
  • screenshot-1336932934018.png
    screenshot-1336932934018.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 85
  • screenshot-1336935576038.png
    screenshot-1336935576038.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Ok I dump the theme and like it but for God :l what is that HUGE date and clock digits ? Why you don't make it in same size like the network and batt icons ? 0.o
Other stupid thing is the icon on NB power widget. They are not from experia , they are copy/paste from this Lunar thing theme and look soo ugly :D 3 of 10 for theme
10 of 10 for wallpapers . I dump them placed on sys/etc then push the WP.apk on sys/app , reboot and woalla.

For other ****s I can't tell nothing coz I don't test them I have what I need .

Rework the theme and I give you 6 stars and huge hug coz theme is somehow awesome with this red lines and all other stuffs on it ;)

arielVengeance

Oct 21, 2011
Johore
Ok I dump the theme and like it but for God :l what is that HUGE date and clock digits ? Why you don't make it in same size like the network and batt icons ? 0.o
Other stupid thing is the icon on NB power widget. They are not from experia , they are copy/paste from this Lunar thing theme and look soo ugly :D 3 of 10 for theme
10 of 10 for wallpapers . I dump them placed on sys/etc then push the WP.apk on sys/app , reboot and woalla.

Rework the theme and I give you 6 stars and huge hug coz theme is somehow awesome with this red lines and all other stuffs on it ;)

feeling superb huh? pro? condemning his work. posting stupid/ugly/**** words. you dont like it, dont waste your time here..you want to help him? then contribute to him something by attachment, not '****' words. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XPERIA S STYLE for X10 mini and X10 mini pro

Features:
    --> XPERIA S THEME (modded by me)
    --> Timescape
    --> Facebook Calender Integration
    --> Sony Ericsson Wallpaperpicker
    --> Xperia S wallpapers
    --> Cosmic Flow Live Wallpapers
    --> Track ID
    --> Xperia S Lockscreen (by chopolo)
    --> Xperia Home with perefrences (by serajr)
    --> Xperia S Fonts
    --> Xperia S Bootanimation

Instructions:
    --> Download files from below links
    --> Place them in root of your SDcard
    --> Reboot to CWM recovery
    --> Make a backup
    --> Flash files
    --> Reboot

Note:
    First boot can take upto ~3min so dont think you get a bootloop just wait for the phone to boot
    Make a nandroid backup if u get a bootloop in case u did something wrong :D

Links:
    XPERIA_S_STYLE_FINAL
    XPERIS_S_Lockscreen_for_MiniCM7-2.2.0
    [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?atpaap45u57r37n"]XPERIA_S_Lockscreen_for_MiniCm7-2.1.9
    [/URL]

Mirror:
    XPERIA _S_Style_FINAL
    XPERIA_S_Lockscreen_for_MiniCM7-2.2.0
    XPERIA_S_lockscreen_for_MiniCM7-2.1.9

People who wants timescape flash this:
    Timescape
    Timescape
    After flashing timescape edit your /system/build.prop with Root explorer and add following line:
    ro.semc.timescape_keys=Sony_Ericsson_Xperia

SCREENSHOTS:

Thanks to:
    --> EFUS09
    --> myth999
    --> chopolo
    --> serajr

Changelog:
    [12/05/2012]
    --> initial release

[13/05/2012]
    --> v1.2
    --> Xperia S like sliding call tab (cmsettings>lockscreen>style>incoming call style>sliding tab)
    --> Xperia S bootanimation
    --> Sony Ericsson similes

More features in next version

Suggestions and bugs are always welcome

feeling superb huh? pro? condemning his work. posting stupid/ugly/**** words. you dont like it, dont waste your time here..you want to help him? then contribute to him something by attachment, not '****' words. :D
    It works only on MINICM7? I've stark v3, if I flash this mod does it work?

MOD will work but try lockscreen at your own risk....
    If it works tell me and a make a backup before you flash :D
    If I try to change the wallpaper with the sony ericsson wallpaper, it says "No wallpapers avaible"

People having wallpaper problem or if your wallpaer doesnt show up in sony ericsson wallpaperpicker flash this
    Hey man bugs and suggestions are welcomed in my thread but dont write these ****ty thing you keep on writing.... If u like it stay happy with what you getiing or else do it yourself instead of writing nonsense... If you havve a problem with something menstion it as bug and possible attach a screenshot otherwise am not making this for you am making this for all mini and pro users... If u dont like get the **** out of here

OMG! Chill out dude :D.
    I'm already tell you what are the bugs on theme don't I?
    And when I type **** its mean stuffs (FB, timescape ,TrackID and etc) I just don't wanna type them all coz I'm lazy to do so and that's why I type ****s .
    Expand your mind dude ;) that's it.

And be a real dev coz I think its most important to you to notice **** rather than notice the bugs on theme I mentioned and the fact I give you 10 of 10 about the wallpapers ****(stuf app , folder , picture inside folder and etc) .
    I hope you got what I mean this time :)

PSEDIT: and the one big important thing in this zip pack ! You place there your build.prob file but are you noticed this ? Yor u20 is mini pro which mean its mimmi not robin . I think this is super important to mini users (robyn) coz that's way some got bootlop some got rotation bug and etc ;)