[REQ]Battery % and notification bar toggles for stock rom

Search This thread

edozier

Dec 22, 2010
Cincinnati
I was working on a circle battery mod with homebase. I had the discharge
working with 1% but I only had 20 charging icons.tried to mod the battery charge Xml but screwed it up...

Since homebase has the 1% inc.what needs to change in stock to allow this?

Would like to create an update.zip for bootstrap for ppl who aren't unlocked.
Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

JonandRoid

Aug 31, 2010
Durham, NC
circle battery widget has been giving me 1% increments since day one btw, and this would be a nice feature in the status bar

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

ok guys here is your accurate battery mod. Please test it out and let me know if it works. I am not sure if the zip will flash correctly on your phone but if not just take the files out and push them and set permissions. I do not own a photon so I cannot test this out.

First boot will take longer than normal.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kmdfgr8i94y3830

any luck anyone?

nitroglycerine33

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 29, 2010
IA
Nitro
I get a check mark and a green bar. No numbers

Edit: sorry I had it fully charged, but now that it has run down it is showing 10% not 1%
Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Is there a system dump someone can point me to. I will look into this in the morning and look at the code. I may have missed something.

tk161900

Apr 6, 2012
Missouri
I thought that you can only use UOT Kitched if your bootloader is unlocked? I change between unlocked CM9 and Stock for when I want 4G back for a little bit. But when im back at stock having different battery increments would be nice.

schale01

Dec 20, 2010
I used kitchen ( http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/ )to create a stock Percent battery icon.

I've attached a zip that I was able to successfully flash as well as the settings config file that you can use on the file upload page.

I am locked, stock rom 198_7, odexed, flashed with bootstrap.

EDIT: Well, looks like it's still only using 10% steps, no 1% steps. I'm not sure how to change the % step for this.

Attachments

• UOT-05-05-06-25-1.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
  • settings.7z
    1.5 KB · Views: 7
  • rodykimage.png
    rodykimage.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

10-Dee-Q

May 18, 2005
Samsung Galaxy S23
how to install that ?
I'm using stock ROM , unlocked and rooted and i have CWM installed in my photon and also I'm running the deblur and debloat mod by loki.

dragontology

Dec 29, 2010
North Carolina
You cats still looking for the notification toggles? Search it in Play ("Notification Toggles"). Made by XDA developer j4velin, works great on Electrify (Photon). I think the icons are a little ugly, but he also has a helper app that lets you pick others, and I've done so. Love it! And it's free.

No root or anything fancy required to do this. I put this on my wife's phone, and she won't even change her launcher. Pretty much everything is stock there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok guys here is your accurate battery mod. Please test it out and let me know if it works. I am not sure if the zip will flash correctly on your phone but if not just take the files out and push them and set permissions. I do not own a photon so I cannot test this out.

First boot will take longer than normal.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kmdfgr8i94y3830
    Sorry guys. I have been sick over the past few days. I will play around with this some more later today.
    You cats still looking for the notification toggles? Search it in Play ("Notification Toggles"). Made by XDA developer j4velin, works great on Electrify (Photon). I think the icons are a little ugly, but he also has a helper app that lets you pick others, and I've done so. Love it! And it's free.

No root or anything fancy required to do this. I put this on my wife's phone, and she won't even change her launcher. Pretty much everything is stock there.
    Back when I had the HTC Hero I had done a %battery mod for it. It was pretty easy afaik but I don't remember how to do it... I could try and look into it though
    Been working on a batterymod but not successful yet. Bootlooping.

Once i get the kinks worked out it let ya know

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

Edit: Was able to successfully decompile, add the images, xml files and recompile. The framework goes in and boots, but I only see the unknown battery icon. Something is wacky. Still trying though. Wondering if it is something will how moto pulls the stats. In the about --> phone it only shows in 10% inc. I'm trying to do the 1% inc.